Wonderslim 2016

You're on Page 3 of 7
Go to
  • I am using up my last two week's worth of Wonder slim shakes fro when I tried the plan last year to follow it fully for another two weeks. If I can actually do it this time I will purchase another month again. Wish me luck!
  • What happened to this thread? Did everyone give up after 1 week? Im thinking of joining Wonderslim and joined this site for some knowledge.
  • I have been "starting" Wonderslim for weeks. I used Medifast a few times in the past to lose up to 15 lbs each time and then could no longer stomach the food and would go off plan. I have been attempting to lose 50+ lbs for 6 years now and I'm hoping I can do that with Wonderslim. The food is defiantly better from what I've tried so far. It's also much more reasonable pricing, especially since MF raised their prices recently. I'm starting with the 7 meals a day plan so that I can cut out everything that temps me. If I can stick to the packaged food I'm usually fine. It's when I am in charge of making my own meals that I can't stop eating once I've started so I'm hoping this will cut out the cravings....at least initially. I won't be working out,at least for the first week, butI have a big goal of 45 lbs by September so I'm hoping I have enough energy to get to the gym by week 2 or 3. Since weight loss is 80% food I'm not going to push myself if there is a chance I could go off the plan. Anyway, I know this thread is dead but I'll try to come back and update here and see if we can revitalize it....I'm hoping also that making an attempt to post my results will help since I'm not much of a poster and don't like to hold myself accountable in front of anyone....so we will see.....hopefully I'll have some company on here soon.
  • New to WS
    Hi all!
    I just started WS on Thursday. I started this plan after having used mf in the past and a friend who is currently doing it and has lost 35 lbs in 12 weeks. Just looking for a less expensive alternative......So today begins day 4 for me. But I started low carbing last Monday just to kind of prepare myself. As of today, I'm down 4 lbs since starting the program. My goal is to lose at least 20 lbs or more in 8 wks. But ultimately want to lose 45 lbs. So far things are going ok. Yesterday was my first time working since I started. It was a hard day..... Just trying to find the time to get my meals in. My problem is that on work days I wake up at 5 am, so my day starts earlier, so I ended up eating an extra replacement during the day. When I got home at 830, I ate some extra protein and drank some hot tea. Anyway, I would love to get this thread up and running again!
  • Today finished day #3 for me. I was starving yesterday but day 1 was easy and today was ok. I'm down 3 lbs so far but it is usually like that. Im hoping I can just stay strong and focused.
  • Quote: Hi all!
    I just started WS on Thursday. I started this plan after having used mf in the past and a friend who is currently doing it and has lost 35 lbs in 12 weeks. Just looking for a less expensive alternative......So today begins day 4 for me. But I started low carbing last Monday just to kind of prepare myself. As of today, I'm down 4 lbs since starting the program. My goal is to lose at least 20 lbs or more in 8 wks. But ultimately want to lose 45 lbs. So far things are going ok. Yesterday was my first time working since I started. It was a hard day..... Just trying to find the time to get my meals in. My problem is that on work days I wake up at 5 am, so my day starts earlier, so I ended up eating an extra replacement during the day. When I got home at 830, I ate some extra protein and drank some hot tea. Anyway, I would love to get this thread up and running again!
    What plan did you chose? The 4, 5 or 7 meal replacements? I'm doing the 7 and hoping to not add much of anything else since that is where I tend to get in trouble....(when left to my own devices...)
  • I will say, for anyone deciding between Medifast and Wonderslim.....Wonderslim is 100% more palatable (and cheaper) !! I ordered a 30 day plan....I've been trying to taste everything and give everything a chance and while I have my favorites, everything is fairly good. When I've ordered Medifast in the past it was nearly impossible to get certain things down and so I would end up just ordering the 4-5 things I could deal with and would get bored by the 2nd or 3rd day and fall off the wagon....anyway, just food for thought for anyone on the fence!!
  • Quote: What plan did you chose? The 4, 5 or 7 meal replacements? I'm doing the 7 and hoping to not add much of anything else since that is where I tend to get in trouble....(when left to my own devices...)
    I'm doing the 5 per day. I just reordered because my month ends next week. I got the basic plan. Going ok.... I've lost about 9 lbs thus far. Trying really hard to hit 10 by one month!
  • Using WS food on Medifast 5 and 1 program?
    Hi all,

Just checking in because I think I'm going to need all the support I can get. I used Medifast back in 2007 and lost about 60 lbs, but I've since gained it all back plus 20 more. I'm extremely disappointed with myself and hate the way I look. Needless to say, hardly any of my clothes fit anymore (not even my fat clothes - forget about my post-weight-loss clothes!). Working from home, I don't really need to dress up to go to the office, so maybe that's part of the reason I've gotten so lax. Even still, I don't feel like I eat the amount of food it would require to keep me at this weight so it's very discouraging and I'm not really sure what's going on. At the age of 51, it seems my metabolism has ground to a halt.

I'm basically in the same boat as most of the other posters here regarding Medifast. It seems to work if you're able to stick with it. That's the tricky part this time around though. I can't seem to muster the same level of dedication I had back in 2007. Plus it's so expensive! So I figured I'd try WS instead. So far the foods I've tried taste reasonably good. But I haven't really tried to stick to the plan officially yet.

Has anyone ever attempted to follow the Medifast 5 and 1 program (5 replacements, 1 "lean and green" meal per day) using Wonderslim food instead? I'm afraid I'm going to need something really structured, otherwise it's too easy for me to go off-plan while deluding myself that I'm still on. Then I stop losing weight and give up altogether. The Wonderslim plans seem to leave too many choices up to me and I'm afraid that's where I'll go astray.

My other question regarding Wonderslim is this: Is there any advantage in terms of how fast or successfully you'll lose weight to one plan over the other? The Women's Basic, Core and Premium plans all seem to have roughly the same calorie and carb counts. So is any one of them better than the other two?

All thoughts, ideas or words of encouragement are welcome!

Thanks in advance.
  • Quote: I will say, for anyone deciding between Medifast and Wonderslim.....Wonderslim is 100% more palatable (and cheaper) !! I ordered a 30 day plan....I've been trying to taste everything and give everything a chance and while I have my favorites, everything is fairly good. When I've ordered Medifast in the past it was nearly impossible to get certain things down and so I would end up just ordering the 4-5 things I could deal with and would get bored by the 2nd or 3rd day and fall off the wagon....anyway, just food for thought for anyone on the fence!!
    How are you doing on program? are you still doing 7 a day. I have been doing Medifast on and off for almost 7 years. I just cannot afford it anymore. Have you tried there hot chocolate. My favorite shake with medifast was the hot chocolate. Any suggestions would be great.
  • Anyone around? I just started MF and I'm thinking of switching to WS...can you guys recommend favorite foods or share more about your experiences with WS and weight loss?
  • Quote: Anyone around? I just started MF and I'm thinking of switching to WS...can you guys recommend favorite foods or share more about your experiences with WS and weight loss?
    I use quite a few Wonderslim products as snacks. They are high protein, low carb, and very reasonable calories (I am not counting, but I do try to eat small amounts). I love the puddings as a bed time snack because they are not heavy at all. The cheddar crunchers are great with salsa when you need that crunch. Some other brands sell good bars and shakes and protein drinks too, such as BariWise (love their fruit flavored drink which are all protein and no carbs).
  • Hello. I wanted to see how everyone's progress is going.
  • New to this blog
    Hi everyone, I was on medifast for March, April and May and lost about 25 pounds. They raised their prices again and I started looking for an alternative. I took June and most of July off plan because of birthday celebrations, an out-of-town wedding and vacation. Unfortunately, during that time I ate whatever I wanted and I gained back 10 pounds! I immediately went back on plan but realized with my weight loss goals that I will need to be on plan for at least a year. Thought the prices were getting too expensive, so I started looking around for something else.

I found Wonderslim and ordered a two week trial. The price is much better and the food tastes much better. This is only my first day but already I can say the pancakes are delicious (like real ones), the sloppy joe's is flavorful, and the peanut butter pretzel bar is amazing! Still have pretzel snack and chocolate cake or cookie to go. Then, I'm doing a lean & green meal for dinner. This will provide me with approximately 1200 calories per day. When I start going to the gym next week again on Mon., Wed., and Fri. I will add a string cheese and 1 oz. of nuts snack to add more calories to make up for the calories I burned working out. I've read everywhere that you shouldn't go below 1200 calories. I did before on Medifast plus worked out 3-4 times a week. Although I was losing about 8 pounds a month, my hair started falling out. Now, I'm taking supplements (fish oil, multi, B complex, hair/skin/nail, C), so I'm hoping I won't have that problem anymore.

I really hope we can get this group posting again...I could use the support and will reciprocate! Hope you are all doing well and I hope to chat with you soon!
  • Doing the same thing
    Quote: Hi all,

Just checking in because I think I'm going to need all the support I can get. I used Medifast back in 2007 and lost about 60 lbs, but I've since gained it all back plus 20 more. I'm extremely disappointed with myself and hate the way I look. Needless to say, hardly any of my clothes fit anymore (not even my fat clothes - forget about my post-weight-loss clothes!). Working from home, I don't really need to dress up to go to the office, so maybe that's part of the reason I've gotten so lax. Even still, I don't feel like I eat the amount of food it would require to keep me at this weight so it's very discouraging and I'm not really sure what's going on. At the age of 51, it seems my metabolism has ground to a halt.

I'm basically in the same boat as most of the other posters here regarding Medifast. It seems to work if you're able to stick with it. That's the tricky part this time around though. I can't seem to muster the same level of dedication I had back in 2007. Plus it's so expensive! So I figured I'd try WS instead. So far the foods I've tried taste reasonably good. But I haven't really tried to stick to the plan officially yet.

Has anyone ever attempted to follow the Medifast 5 and 1 program (5 replacements, 1 "lean and green" meal per day) using Wonderslim food instead? I'm afraid I'm going to need something really structured, otherwise it's too easy for me to go off-plan while deluding myself that I'm still on. Then I stop losing weight and give up altogether. The Wonderslim plans seem to leave too many choices up to me and I'm afraid that's where I'll go astray.

My other question regarding Wonderslim is this: Is there any advantage in terms of how fast or successfully you'll lose weight to one plan over the other? The Women's Basic, Core and Premium plans all seem to have roughly the same calorie and carb counts. So is any one of them better than the other two?

All thoughts, ideas or words of encouragement are welcome!

Thanks in advance.
    Hi, I'm doing the same thing you are. I'm using 5 WS products (about 670 calories) and then doing a lean & green (300-500 calories). This gives me about 970 to 1170 calories a day and I am adding in a string cheese and 1 oz. of nuts to get me to 1200 (non-workout days) to 1400 calories (workout days). I'm hoping this will work for me. Please keep us posted on how you are doing!