January 2016 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

You're on Page 27 of 36
Go to
  • I was on a roll but the weather got really nasty (-20 wind chills! ) so I haven't gone to the gym after work in a few days - but I'm going today!

Not to sound like a broken record but I can't keep up with this thread! I just stopped in to report and hope everyone is staying the course.

Larry, you're an Atkins Warrior!

I'm still eating limited carbs and have stopped running and started using the elliptical. I'm bored to tears with jogging right now.
  • mornin'

W 156.4 (down .8 after 977 calories yesterday)
    B a feast of sweet potato pancakes, salsa, kraut, fish, guac, two bacon and coffee with milk. 715 calories.
    D veg, chicken sausage.

Daydreamer, I think that's called maintenance. yo-yo is more like 120, 200, 130, 200, 147, 220, 180, 225 (my life in numbers ).

I'm on a dessert kick (for the kids) and checked out a tart pan from the library. A lemon tart is planned for today. The library has a "library of things" section now and there are pans, crock pot and other various kitchen things. The tart pan and a mini bundt pan tray came home with me.
  • breakfast: 1 packet quaker weight control oatmeal, 1 banana, 1 cc fat free milk, 1/2 c. grape juice.
    lunch: 1 protein/meal replacement bar, cottage cheese, and yogurt.
  • Sundove: I ended up doing good over the weekend! Surprisingly!

ciecie: Hope you get feeling better! I’m sure the nasty weather
    doesn’t make it any better!

Diana: Awwww bacon and syrup…that sounds good! Lol Usually I can say no to breakfast foods though! It’s the dinners that get me. But for you to say no to pizza…you are one strong lady

Hello everyone else!

Weigh in: 134.4
    Calories: 2064
    Exercise: 0

To stay accountable I wrote on here..All this talk about pizza and lo and behold I gave in tonight! …Not just to pizza but to pizza..breadsticks…a big ol’ homemade lemonade and an icecream sandwich! Putting me over 2000 calories! Ok so I’ll just sit here and cry to myself tonight about how bloated and miserable I feel! But I was due for a cheat day and I got it in and it’s back to being good tomorrow!

Snow is coming in here a few hours they are predicting anywhere from 3-6 inches of snow. We will see how this plays out we have another second storm coming through Thursday night but around here if we get 4’’ I can’t move my car because I have such a long driveway that it doesn’t get cleared off and my car easily gets stuck.

Going to get off here and hang out with the kiddos! Hope everyone had a great day and a better eating day then I did! lol
  • Hey all!
    Pretty good day today. Food on plan, trying to get myself to go downstairs and ride the exercise bike.

Volatis you're not kidding, almost identical weighs! I hope so, too.

Treasa
    thanks for the kind words, those Girl Scout cookies are dangerous. Luckily I don't have access to them, since I was a Girl Scout eons ago I feel an obligation to support them...probably this weekend...

Diana I had something like that after my last one, like postMS instead of preMS, as I've said before, so ready to be done with the dang thing...

Ok, I think I am heading down to exercise, see again, if I talk myself out of taking a walk while at work I get lazy all day.
  • i'm much better. got a lot of rest yesterday. now for dinner tonight: 1 ww smart ones santa fe beans & rice, 1 c. ff milk, 1/2 c. apple sauce, and 1 mini cup cake. snack today: 1 Hershey's special dark bar.
  • HI Everyone!

Ciecie I'm glad you are feeling better.

Sundove Hi

Kelijpa I was going to ask you about that. Today feels a bit better. I guess it's all part of the process. Did you get the exercise done?

Flower Hi

Volatis Good job hitting the gym early.

Treasa I do seem to feel better after doing Oxycise. I think the extra oxygen helps. We become shallow breathers over time. The deep breathing is better for us. Yay for the extra support from your DH with the weight loss! It's always easier when everyone is on the same page and working toward a similar goal. (instead of one person eating a salad and the other eating a whole pizza, bacon and waffles, OOPS! I'm just saying. )

Daydreamer Good job on your day.

Novangel Good to see you check in. Stop by when you can.

CoolMom How cool that you can check out the kitchen equipment. That is a great idea. Did you try the tart?

Nicholsfamily I'm sorry you felt bad after the pizza. That usually happens. We get used to a way of eating and the body isn't happy with the change. I hope you feel better tomorrow.

Waving HI all around! Enjoy your evening!
  • Total Approx 1410 calories +

Breakfast (325 Calories + coffee)
    spritz olive oil in pan
    egg 70 cal
    egg whites from carton 60 calories
    Mediterranean Blend Veggies
    14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
    1/2 Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin or 1 piece Alpine Valley organic whole wheat bread 65 calories
    1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
    juice 75 calories or less
    coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
    Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
    2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
    Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
    Greek Yogurt 100 calories
    1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 calories)
    Salad w/grilled salmon & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
    KCM's Cardio Pump - combined workouts premix - w/10's
  • Hi everyone,still struggling here with stress eating. I'm at 171.6lbs today,
  • Quote: Hi everyone,still struggling here with stress eating. I'm at 171.6lbs today,
    I'm sorry you are going through this. Hang in there.
  • thanks Diana! also had a weight loss at my tops chapter meeting tonight!
  • My worst time of day is after supper for snacking. Anyone else have that problem? Solution?
  • Hi all
    I cannot do too many personals today. Will try my best to do as many as possible. Starting on the 18th, where i left off

Volatis
    I think posting everything is a great idea. idk about drinking more water. I am horrible at doing that. Glad you saw a loss on the scale on Tuesday.

Sundove the trampoline is tiny, just big enough to jog on. I dont consider it a heck of a lot of fun. But maybe that's just my natural disdain of exercise
    Nice that you were able to watch the rain. I watched white stuff fall from the sky all day Your menu for Monday sounded very healthy. I have not yet gotten to Tuesday

upandaway sorry you saw a gain. I hope after TTOM the scale will be kinder to you

CoolMom
    the Ethiopian dinner sounds very good. Lemon pie.... interesting. Congrats on Tuesday's loss!

DayDreamer I too do not know how to make it stop. Diana and Kelijpa listen to Bellaruth hypnosis recording that seems to help. idk if you might want to try to give that a try?
    hope your minestrone soup was good. Congrats on the loss you posted yesterday

Nicholsfamily you are doing SO well. I hope the temp warms up. I do not think, with the wind chill factor, the temp even reached 0 today. I noticed that you already are below Jan 30 goal. Woohoo ! Hope the snow takes a detour. Two storms in one week is rude

Ciecie Glad you are feeling better. The weather was also bad where I was. I had to cancel chiropractic apt. Roads were too slippery. Hope the weather today is better for you

LELI

Diana Waffles and bacon? OMG I would not have been strong at all around that. You are one strong woman to have resisted. Sorry the hormones are causing things to be all over the place. Hopefully they will soon behave themselves

Kelijpa I hope you had a good day off on Monday ( I am still reading Monday's posts)
    Congrats on being on plan !

Treasa
    have you ever tried to put your hands behind your back sometimes when you do the mini trampoline? I find that it is a good position. Yes, its supposed to be great for the lymphatic system. Because the ankles flex when on it. congrats on keeping up with the couch to 5k. you rock !! good news that your husband will be joining you on the diet.

novangel
    sounds like you really are doing great with the low-ish carbs and exercise. Its really cold here as well. I long for spring ( which arrives mid May)

Merowi
    sorry things are hard now with eating. Just hang in there

Grad72
    during the daytime is the hardest for me. I think best thing to do to stave off the pangs is to eat low calorie protein. Well, that's true for me.

okay I am up to date now on personals.

Today the calories were around 1250. Was not a great eating day but would have been much worse if the roads were not so slippery with snow.

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday. Hope everyone stays warm and dry
  • Sorry in a crazy rush today so will catch up on personals at the end of the week but hope you are all doing really well.

I really focused on drinking plenty of water yesterday and today i am finally down 1.25 lbs and below 180!!
  • Good morning all!

Ciecie Santa Fe beans and rice is my fave WW meal!

Volatis congrats on breaking through.

Diana I did get down there, ended up doing yoga, today will be all about the cardio

Flower we got about a quarter of an inch last night, 19 today feels warm, twice as warm as yesterday, they're predicting anywhere from one inch to twelve this weekend, wish they could narrow it down

I have a dr.'s appt, just a checkup on my heart murmur, so will be off my routine, hopefully it will all go well. A guy I used to work with had a heart attack last week and is still in the hospital, scary, he's about my age, so glad I left that job, too stressful and hard to be healthy, lots of time in the car, that's when I was 206. Praying for him and thankful to be living a healthy lifestyle.

Hope everyone has a great day