Escaping the 140s!

You're on Page 10 of 35
Go to
  • Down to 146.8. Normal BMI of 25 for me is 145, so that is an important mini goal for me.
  • Congrats, Slimmer, that's fantastic how close you are!

You're slaying the 140s.
  • Hi, I am new here. Weighing at 146.
  • 143.5 this morning, hope everyone is doing well.
  • Hi!
    Back in 2011 I went all the way from 200+ to 120+ but I've regained some. I restarted a couple of weeks ago at 153. Sitting at 147.2 as of this morning. Next mini goal is low 140s then 130s. This time around I will be happy anywhere between 125-135. How's everybody doing this? I am counting calories and working out5 times a week.
  • I reached 145.0 this morning, which puts me at BMI 25!
    Intermittent fasting (one meal a day) is working well for me. My goal now is to move to the middle of the normal range.
  • Congrats, Slimmer Me! That's awesome!

I'm currently doing a 145/146 dance.
  • Chunkalunk- I think you and I have been within a pound the last month or so, so you're dropping, too.
  • Slimmer Me - Thanks! Yeah, been dropping too. I'm a lot shorter than you though (only 4'11) so I have 20 pounds to go before I'll be at a normal bmi.
  • Quote: 146.6
    I haven't posted since April. Wow! I am still around this weight. Since then I did drop down to around 140 but I think it was too low for me. Now I have been hovering from 144-149 lbs the past couple of months. And I'm okay with that.

I think 140s is a good weight range for me. I am posting because I just started Jillian 30 day shred this morning. It's amazing how much exercise you can do with so much excess weight gone. I am really hoping this will tone me up.

I'm proud of myself for staying in this range for 6 months!
  • Bumping this all the way from October so I hope that's alright! I hit 148.9 this morning and I'm hoping to say good bye to the 140s by March!

What's everyone else aiming for?
  • Bumping for the accountability. 146 today! I'm trying to devise a workout for toning up but I'm at a bit of a loss once it's past cardio. I've been piecemealing together weights but I'm horrible at it. They bore me and I need to get past that. Hope to hear from others in the 140s, have good days all.
  • Gonna join this for some company and accountability! I made it down to around 130 a year ago after starting at 200, but gained ten pounds back. Just started trying to get back on this train before Christmas but keep slipping up... We had the coldest winter here we've had in a decade and it kept us out of the gym and out of practice!

I was about 143 when I weighed in December and told myself I wouldn't weigh again until a month later. Despite cleaning up my diet again, I stepped on the scale to 146! Yikes!!!

Now, part of me wants to rage and cry and complain that my efforts "aren't working" but truth be told, I know I ate a TON of Christmas junk food before my last weigh in. And junk for new years. And two birthday parties. And on weekends I kept ditching my healthy eating plan. I'm sure my healthy eating in the week kept me out of the 150's to be honest. I can't look at this like a failure but a victory (and I weighed myself after breakfast and it's just before my period where I'm always heavier).

I don't eliminate foods but I try and account for them. Less treats, more fruits and vegetables. If I have a piece of cake I don't need another three, etc. So here's to being more aware of my food on weekdays AND weekends!
  • I hit 148.8 today. My mini goal is 145 so that I will be at a healthy BMI. I've subscribed to Blogilates on YouTube and I follow her exercise calendar from her website. No weights...she just uses my body weight to tone me up. My legs are solid again. Everyday there are about 5 different short videos to follow...I never get bored.
  • I used to be in the 130's when I had lost weight with another support website. After the group disbanded, I couldn't find another group and my weight crept up to 150. Now that I have support again, I plan on getting down into the lower 130's. I miss wearing a size 6. Because I'm 5-4, I feel frumpy in a larger size.