Getting out of the 240s

You're on Page 5 of 30
Go to
  • Congrats!! At this rate I'm struggling really badly (248.3) but I'm hoping it will all even out soon and maybe TOM is at play here. Congrats on your new decade!!
  • Hi! I hope to officially be joining this group this week...I'm hovering between 249-251...
  • I'm at 234 WhooHoo!!! 55 pounds to go until I reach my goal weight. Started off in October of 2014 at 323 LBS.

Hello everyone!
  • So great to read all these posts, and so heartening. I Just moved from the 250's into the 240's and am looking forward to my move to the 230's, today at 246.4 after a 9.4# loss my first week on Ideal Protein. First three days were hardest but now feeling so motivated and have lost all my cravings.
    Thanks to all of you in this forum, great to learn from folks who have succeeded!
    Lisa
  • Ahhh. Officially saw 247.2 on the scale this morning, so I think this is my new "home" thread
  • Had my second weigh-in today and am now 241.0!! That is a total loss of 14.8 pounds in 18 days, I am thrilled. Next week I am planning on leaving the 240's in the rear view mirror. On the road to onederland and to health.
    Good luck to all and thanks for all the support.
    Lisa
  • Good Morning, all. Sitting at 244 for the 2nd day...hoping to bypass it soon, once TOM leaves
    Have a great day, everyone!
  • 242.4 this morning....Hoping to see the 30's soon
  • Congrats, Sassypants, see you soon in the 230's!
  • see you there, hopefully by the end of the week 242.2 this morning. Slowly and steady wins the race, right?!
  • 249.8 today Here's hoping I see more losses soon!
  • I am in the 230's so looking forward to seeing everyone there, good luck and best wishes to all!
  • Hey all. When I started this process, I was sitting at 275.5 6 months ago. Now I am at 243 (got down to 241 but had some stress and then shot back up to 251.6). My ultimate goal is to get to 175 by January so we will see how it goes.
  • Currently sat at 246. Been sitting between 250 and 240 for the last month. Hoping to be in the 30's by next month.
  • 248 today. TOM is finally over and now my bloating is gone!