Issues with multi-vita

• I have been having some issues with taking the multi-vita. The smell when I open that bottle makes me gag every time. I find the taste so vile that I chug an entire glass of water just to take one pill, but the taste still lingers. Even hours later I can still taste it when I might burp a little. I can't stand it! My bottle is a little over a year old, but it doesn't expire until July 2016 (and I did not like the taste last year either, but I think it has gotten worse).

In an attempt to avoid the multi-vita, I bought a bottle of "Central Market One Daily Multiple Easy-to Swallow vegetarian tablets" (if you google that name, it's the first link) and I do not notice the taste or smell with those. I think the nutrition facts are comparable, but I am not sure. Does anyone see something really important missing from my new vitamin? Has anyone else used this or another substitute for the multi-vita?
    Thanks!
  • Try putting them in a ziplock in the freezer. No smell and stops the taste and burping after-taste!
  • I take an alternate vitamin. I used the P version that came in my starter pack but after comparing the labels I found that the multi vitamin I had been taking before IP came pretty close to being the same. I use the Daily Multi Vitamin for Women from CVS.
  • Thanks for the suggestions! I will try the freezer, and I will look at the CVS option!