Weight Watchers 1-2-3

• Hello!

I just found these boards because I was looking for some additional support in conjunction with my weekly meetings. I have been on WW for one week now.....and I was probably THE most resistant person to it. You see, I think I look good......I just don't FEEL good. I am SO anti-diet, but I have become WW biggest supporter. In just one week, I've changed my eating habits completely and I feel outstanding. The support I'm getting from friends and family is unbelievable as well.

Tonight is my first weigh in.....and wouldn't you know it? I'm retaining water. LOL

I've enclosed a picture so that I can show updates of my progress (LOL- if anyone cares). I'm second from the left.....posing with the incredible Oscar winning composer John Williams.

I'll keep you all posted.....just wanted to say hello and see how everyone else is doing on this plan!
  • Scroll down to the W/W Section. We have a whole list of forums for 1-2-3 Success/Winning Points.
  • Hi,
    Learned of this site at my last WW Meeting. I have been on the WW Winning Points plan for 8 weeks now and it is the best. I have lost 14.6 pounds and it has been easy.
  • I am on ww and I love it. It really works for me. I have a family and have to cook for them as well as myself. This program works. I don';t have to fix special meals for me and another one for my family. I have lost 21 pounds since 1-23-01 and still lossing. Check out the ww site on this board and also go to:www.***************.net for lots of info and support about ww program. Its also free and fun.