June 2015 - Turbo Fire & More Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 6 of 9
Go to
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: KCM's Lean Body Circuits combined workouts w/12's

Enjoy your evening!
  • Hi All, I would love to join you. Exercise has been dodging me since I began maintenance. Thanks for a great thread Diana!

Here's me: I have accumulated running injuries & wear & tear, and haven't found anything that feels as good as running or elliptical used to feel. At this point, i'll be happy with anything that raises a sweat, also a goal of increased overall strength & endurance.

TodayI walked on a paved path outdoors for 20 min., then 20 more on a treadmill. 25 Ab curls, 30 biceps curls. Will do something else in the evening, maybe plank and more curls and a walk. And ordered Oxycise intro.
  • Hi everyone!!!

Mars- Welcome We do all sorts of exercise here!!!

Any special Father's Day celebrations? We had a brunch at my parent's house.

today- 30 min swim
  • Hi Everyone!

Mars Welcome to the check-in!

Deb Did you do anything special this weekend?

Teacher We grilled out. Our Dad's would have enjoyed it. We usually do something the Dad's would like or Mom, etc.

Enjoy your evening.
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

No yoga or stretch for last night
    This Morning: Oxycise Level 2 workouts

Have a great day and start to your week!
  • Happy Monday, Everyone!

Glad you all enjoyed a pleasant Father's Day! For once, my DH decided to take the day off. We stayed home and watched a movie on Netflix and read. A rather relaxing day. He had spent part of the weekend with his daughter in Flagstaff; and we visited with one of my sons and his girlfriend on FaceTime Saturday night. It was a good weekend!

Mars: You will find a variety of exercise routines here.

Check-In:
    Daily Burn Cardio Sculpt: BHT (Butt, Hips, Thighs)
    Tai Chi Chih: Forms 1-7
    5 Element Healing Music Meditation: Earth, Dr. Theresa Dale

Have a wonderful day! :flow!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: TF Fire 60

Enjoy your evening!
  • Hi everyone!!!

today- ymca cycle 45 min
  • Diana teacher1 YumaDeb Thank-you for the welcome!
    Sounds like everyone had a nice weekend, incl me. Mons & Tues are long work shifts so I'm taking it slow. Phone tracker says ~ 4 miles today. I used stairs instead of elevator 5 flight in all. I'm pooped right now, waiting for 2nd wind and then I'll do some ab curls.

Last night I added on: Standing Poses: Flowing & Traditional from Jane Adams Gentle Yoga
    Nothing for this morning

Have a great day!
  • Happy Tuesday, Everyone!

Check-In:
    Daily Burn Cardio Sculpt: Cardio Sculpt
    Tai Chi Chih: Movements 8-14
    5 Element Healing: Metal, Dr. Theresa Dale

Have a terrific day!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: KCM's Lean Body Circuits w/12's for weights and 1's for boxing

Mars Great job getting the extra movement in at work.

Deb & Teacher Hi

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!
  • Hi everyone!!!

today- ymca cycle 45 min
  • Thanks Diana! Yesterday was a long shift and I walked from the parking lot instead of using the shuttle. 9,764 steps. It felt great!

Last night I added on: 10 Minute Stretch from 10 Min. Sol. Tone Trouble Zones
    This Morning: Oxycise Level 2 workout

Have a great day!