Another New Chick on the Beach!!

• Hi everyone! I'm really excited about this SB diet. I lost 25 lbs on WW only to gain back 20. Not to mention starving most of the time. I started SB on 7/17/03 and have lost 15 lbs without hunger. Just wanted to say "hi" and am looking forward to getting & giving support. No matter what, it's just not EASY!! It's really comforting to see everyone has the same issues, i.e., eating too many nuts!! I'm new at this posting, please be patient with me!! I kind of stumble around here!!
  • WELCOME ABOARD DOTISMOM!
    Congradulations on ur success so for on SBD..,come and join us on our daily,,,lots of good info and fun..............GOFISHIN
  • Welcome to this new WOE and new WOL.

Lady Marcie
  • WELCOME Dotismom!! Wow, 15 pounds since 7-17 is awesome!! I'm glad you found us, this is a great place to come for support and advice (and back-pats as well). Be sure to join us on the daily thread too!
  • Hello, welcome and Congratulations on the terrific weight loss.
  • Welcome, Dotismom!!
  • Jump in...the water's fine! Welcome aboard!
  • WELCOME DOTISMOM!!!!!
  • Hi DOTISMOM!!!!!!!!! I'm brand new myself but this seems like such a warm group of friends. 15 pounds is a terrific loss. I'm almost afraid to get on the scale monday morning and see what my first week brings.......Julie
  • Thank you ALL for the warm welcomes!!! It's great to be here!