I'm back after a long winter!

• Hello fellow members!

I have been MIA for over 4 months, but I am back! So, a couple of things: First - I don't work in the winter and I rarely get on my computer at home. When I work, since I sit at a desk that is when I can take breaks to keep in touch. So needless to say, if I'm not keeping in touch I'm way off track.

Second - Winter for my husband and I is like most people's summer. That is when we don't work much and take our vacations, so we have been busy. It has been great being away visiting family and doing of projects around the house and yard, but I also ate and drank whatever I wanted. Believe me I was feeling so crappy again and I knew why! Darn food addictions!

So I went way off track and gained the 5 lbs. back that I had lost. At least this time I didn't gain more. I was very surprised, because usually when I lose, I gain it all back plus more. The good news I have completed a detox and have eliminated all those addictive foods (sugar, white flour, alcohol, dairy) that I KNOW are not good for me and cause weight gain, body aches, fatigue, etc.

My weight today is 158! It has been a long time since I've seen that on the scale. But not only that, I am feeling great! So much energy and clarity. I will slowly get back to my yoga/meditation and "walk" DVD's.

Look forward to keeping in touch and meeting my goal - slowly!
  • Hey, you are already doing great getting back on track just looking at your ticker! (Butterfly tickers are my favourite ) Welcome back and good luck, you already know what you're doing, you have a GREAT attitude so you've set yourself up nicely for success. (And Yoga is awesome)
  • Thanks for the encouragement!