Introduction-any advice will help!

• Hello all. I am new to 3FC but not new to the weight loss world; so far I have lose over 100# but am struggling to lose the rest. I struggle with OCD and was prescribed with medication that lead to a 100# weight gain. I am now off medication and have lost that weight and a few more however I am finding it difficult to get past this plateau. In the beginning I just focused on eating less and the weight came off. Since I learned about calories and starting counting and adding exercise I have been having difficulty finding a routine that works. I'm 23 years old, 5' 10" and weigh 233#. For the past month I have gotten back on my diet after a few months off. Over the first two weeks I lost 17# eating 800-1400 calories and running 20 minutes a day 5-6 days a week and doing light weight training exercises. I have struck to this same routine these last weeks as well but have plateaued already. I have even increased my reps (+5-10) and running time(+2-5 minutes) with no result. I'm not sure if I am eating or exercising too little or too much. I read online that I could eat at my BMR which is roughly 1900 however this seems like a lot and makes me nervous just thinking about eating that much long-term, don't know if it's an OCD or a regular anxiety issue. Any advice on what I may be doing wrong? I would appreciate any help and support on this journey to a healthier way of life. Thanks!