What weight do YOU lose first?

You're on Page 5 of 6
Go to
  • I got down to my lowest adult weight in 2016. My legs got much leaner, and so did my face/neck. Even my doctor noticed my much thinner and more defined legs. Unfortunately, my belly and flabby arms hardly budged. I'm starting over now, but at least this time I know not to expect any midsection miracles because my gut isn't going to go until I'm at my goal weight. My stomach and arms used to get me so discouraged sometimes because it felt like they would NEVER shrink. I can't let it bother me this time.
  • According to this study, adding 1 or 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to your diet can help you lose weight. It can also reduce your body fat percentage, make you lose belly fat and decrease your blood triglycerides. To date, this is the only human study that has investigated vinegar's effects on weight loss.
  • Face and boobs ...and they're barely a C cup when I'm at 170.
  • It never goes off my face really I want to get rid of moon facies. I easily lose weight on legs. Hardest is the back fat to go. Anyone else experiencing back fat? I did read back flab @saggzz
  • When I get too heavy - ie 250 I start gaining weight on the top of my butt and it starts layering into these like pokey things that sit on the top it's hard to explain, anyways that's where I'm losing from the pokey things are slimming down so my butt is rounding out again- not complaining however I wish it would share with this huge gut! Looking forward to seeing what's next to come!
  • Quote: When I get too heavy - ie 250 I start gaining weight on the top of my butt and it starts layering into these like pokey things that sit on the top it's hard to explain, anyways that's where I'm losing from the pokey things are slimming down so my butt is rounding out again- not. complaining however I wish it would share with this huge gut! Looking forward to seeing what's next to come!
    That's so funny because. That's how me and my mom's butts look when we gain weight.
  • Quote: When I get too heavy - ie 250 I start gaining weight on the top of my butt and it starts layering into these like pokey things that sit on the top it's hard to explain, anyways that's where I'm losing from the pokey things are slimming down so my butt is rounding out again- not complaining however I wish it would share with this huge gut! Looking forward to seeing what's next to come!
    I call that my shelf butt. I first realized I had one when someone took a photo of me and my coworkers looking out our second story windows at a parade going by. I was shocked.

I started working out religiously and easily lost weight (I was in my mid 20’s when everything was easy) but hit a plateau. I then eventually gained back that weight and started climbing higher. My shelf butt is enormous and I always try to find pants that minimize it. My hips tummy and now face all show my weight. Luckily, my boobs will never fade away. I’ve always been well endowed. 😊
  • My face and breast always get smaller first , then my stomach, then my bum and legs last of all. It's like I'm a tube of toothpaste.
  • I wanna lose my belly weight...haha
  • Arms, then legs, then face and neck then the torso takes the longest.
  • Weight Loss First
    I lose water weight first through cardio exercises
  • around the waist
  • Double chin of course !!!
    My friend told me first !!! And i am so happy about it !!
  • I lose weight in my arms first. The last place I lose weight is in my belly.
  • For me personally I started noticing weight loss in my face. The last and hardest place to lose body fat is in your mid section. Keep up the good work! Hope you accomplish all your goals.