August 8

• Mornin' Gals!!

It is almost 6 here..time to start the coffee. Hoping to get to Walmart before the crowds do..

Doing okay with the lifestyle change. More exercise is usually a good thing tough at first though..

Well, hope everyone is well;

Later,
  • Good morning!

I am busy doing payroll and such. Just wanted to pop in and say hello.

Hope everybody has a blessed day!

hugs,
    Cathy
  • Hey Kids, this will be short and artifically sweetened....

Have a wonderful weekend, hope everyone see's some sonshine.

• Howdeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Good Morning Gals,
    Well I walked 45 min. outdoors and am glad to have that "under my belt"! It is a beautiful sunny day here in Ky.

We are going with a few friends tonight to a dinner and outdoor drama.havent been there in years.should be fun. Better take the bug spray and umbrella (just in case)!

I weeded the flower beds this morning.The flowers still look pretty good for August. I hear the band at the local High School practicing........I always love that sound.School starts here in mid August. Track team runs up and down the street.I have to step off the sidewalk when they come toward me. Usual signs that summer is coming to an end soon. I love every change of season.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable week-end!

Stay Cool
    Cin
  • Hey gang. Just wanted to say hey and I have lost another 2 lbs.We are having chicken roll ups for dinner.I have no clue to as what else we are having because my brother inlaw is making dinner. Hope yall are having a great day and hope u have a great weekend.
  • Just wanted to stick my nose in here and say....

Congrats Lynnie on your loss! I think that's just wonderful!

Enjoy your chicken and whatever else tonight!
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by lynnie24
    Hey gang. Just wanted to say hey and I have lost another 2 lbs.
    FANTASTIC

My week eating hasn't been to good, I'm staying OP but i'm not getting in my veggies like I should. Salads are starting to bore me to tears so I gotta bring some stir fry or something like that to work.... plan plan plan OY OY OY ~

Good to see ya all