Hi I am new to this site. 1st week on SBD

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi I just wanted to say Hi. I hope this site is more friendly than the one I was using. I need support not to be ignored. Someone from that forum referred me to this one. So HELLO EVERYONE !!

I have been on the beach for a week. So far i really like it . I was on weight watchers and din't have to much success. Than I tried Phentermine I lost 40+ pounds with that. I just am now tring to chang my eating habits for good, so I hope this is the key.
  • Welcome to 3FC! I don't think you will be ignored here! Ask any questions, we'll be happy to help. Just jump in and start reading, you'll feel at home soon.
  • Welcome, Welcome and Welcome!!!!
  • Welcome Zima

If support is what you need, support is what you'll get...
    Hey, they even give ya a kick in the butt if needed...

Enjoy it here...the chicks are great!!

Di
  • Hi Zima,
    Welcome to 3FC's and the SBD boards. This is a wonderful website and you will find friendly and supportive people at all the different areas here.
    I see that you have already had some success on SBD, congrats Be sure to read and join in on the daily threads. See ya there
  • Welcome, Michelle!
    Hey, that's what we're ALL here for... to be supportive and to get support!
    Congratulations on your loss so far!!
  • WELCOME
    Michelle, Home is where you hang your hat, so hang it here with us.

Marcie
  • Michelle-LOTS of friendly people here!!! Like Di said, they'll even give you a helpful kick in the can when you need it!!! (Rubbing rear.....)
  • Hi, zimmaqueen
    I am also new on this board but I started SBD the same day u did I saw u on the other board u are doing great I have lost 3 pounds so far I love the SBD plan.
    Have a great day.By the way I won't ignore u .

Tammy
  • Hi!

I am new to this site, and just started the SB diet on 7/11/03. I am so excited, I've lost 8 pounds!! And I cheated early on!! I keep starting to diet and halt because it takes too long. But I need to do something for my health, all my blood levels are screwed up. I'm 42, borderline diabetic, double tryglyerides, etc. It seems that the SB diet was written just for me!! Anyway, I love it!

A few years ago I tried Atkins & lost more than 20 pounds. However, I really hated the limitation on vegetables & eating all that fat (such as the bacon). And on other diets, I hate the feeling of an empty stomach, which leads to light headedness. But ALL of these things are corrected on the South Beach diet!! WOW! I would love to hug Dr. Agatston.

I have a LONG way to go. But I am definitely on the road!! And what a great site this is!! Now I can share my thoughts & questions here. THANK YOU for being there!!!!!!
  • Hi Zimaqueen!!!

This is a very friendly site ... Lady Windsong starts every day with a wonderfully inspirational message and everyone is so helpful ...

There are also a lot of great recipes and reading thru the boards gives lots of new ideas ... variety makes it easier to stick with ...

Congratulations on deciding to be healthy!!!!

Kathy
  • Welcome Zimaqueen and Katharine!! You've definitely come to the right place, I'm sure you'll find all the support here that you need...lots of friendly caring people with good advice too!!
  • Welcome NewBees
    Welcome Zimaqueen, Tammy & Katharine Ya'll are going to love it here. This plan was made for me also! We'll do this all together!
  • Welcome, friends!
    Michelle, Tammy & Katherine--so nice to see new faces! I've only been posting here a week but already feel right at home! I think you'll really enjoy all the wonderful folks!
  • And welcome to Tammy & Katharine!!

Franny... you've only been here a WEEK!?!? I feel as though I've know you for months!!