Getting Out of The 280s & 270s

You're on Page 6 of 26
Go to
  • I'm holding at 289, which is good considering I had small amounts of pizza twice over the weekend and had cake and ice cream for my son's birthday. I'm going to get my focus back today and do my best this week. I already know Friday won't be great I have to be at an event out of town so I'll eat whatever they serve, just in moderation. Hope everyone has a great week.
  • 288.8 officially.
  • I'm back to being at the high end of the 280's again but I'll get back down to 280 or lower, Lower would be great, I would love to get below 279.
  • Took me until this morning to recover from a high-point (but not completely out of control) weekend. I'm back to Friday's weight now, 285 with three more days before weigh-in. Date night tomorrow but I'm doing the cooking so it should be no problem! I am going to swap lunchtime snack for raw fruit so I have room for a glass of wine.
  • 273 today
  • I'm not sure how I have not gained weight this week, but I haven't so far. I haven't brought lunch to work and even cooked spaghetti for dinner one night. So much for low carb! But I have been aware of what I'm eating and sometimes that's all we can muster the strength to do. I am stressed out this week about finances and it has been all-consuming. It will work out; somehow it always does.

On the positive side, I can fit into a pair of pants I bought a couple of months ago. Of course I didn't try them on because they were my size, new with tags at Goodwill. Couldn't even button them when I got home. Wore them to work today!
  • Guys I got a new job. It will be on dayshift with kids. So I am hoping that will make losing weight easier. I am so excited. Weight loss is looking good.
  • Keeping on. 276.5 this morning
  • Congrats on the new job!
  • 284.4 for official weigh in. 1 pound loss... I'm not ecstatic, but I'll take it!
  • Finally saw a move. Down a couple of pounds to 287.
  • Ahh! So disgusted with myself! So last week was finals week at school so I wasn't exactly on diet. I didn't weigh in daily like I usually do. . .Weighing in daily keeps me motivated. Anyway, weighed in this morning and I'm up 10 lbs since I weighed last! 286.6! Not happy at all.

Hubby and I are going to try Paleo for a bit. Counting calories has been easy for me to lose weight but that means cooking separate meals for both of us. So today is our first day. . .we'll see how it goes. . .
  • Daimere ~ Congrats on the new job

I'm 283 today so I'm no longer at the high end of the 280's.
  • 283.7 this weekend. I like it. I'm pretty proud of myself. Not only did I GO to the gym, I rode my bike TO the gym!

I had a points calculating error today and ended up at my point limit at 3 pm accidentally, so I just ate a big, zero point bowl of plain steamed broccoli for dinner. Actually, my cat and I shared a big bowl of steamed broccoli. Who knew cats liked broccoli?
  • Scale is moving 275.2 this morning.