See you later 140's!

You're on Page 18 of 26
Go to
  • I got back up to 140.2 this morning. My low is 131.0. It's so crazy how you go a few weeks without being strict and it bites you in the butt! Well I'm back at it so hopefully i'm no in the 140s for too long.
  • 148 today. Woooo. That's my highest weight and it's not so nice hah but that's all the more reason for me to really stick to it.
  • Hi 140s ladies! Can I join? Started calorie counting/low carb today. I am at 145 and hoping this time the diet will stick as I don't even know how many times I started this year....
  • I’m out of here. 140s didn’t last long. WI yesterday at 139.2. This morning at 136.2. Must have been a lot of water weight from bad eating over the weekend. Hope to see everyone in the 130s here soon!
  • Quote: I’m out of here. 140s didn’t last long. WI yesterday at 139.2. This morning at 136.2. Must have been a lot of water weight from bad eating over the weekend. Hope to see everyone in the 130s here soon!
    Congrats and really hoping to see you soon @130
  • @143 today (-2 lb) - I am sure it's water. Usually when I start low carb first few pounds gone quite fast. Had 1,200 cal yesterday.
  • 141 today
  • Hi! I'm at 145, and this thread seems more active than other 140 threads elsewhere, so hi everyone!!! Excited to be on this journey!
  • Still at it. I struggled through C25K W5D2 today and added some walking on to the end. I am 145.6 today, so halfwayish to the next goal of 140! I'm down 13.2 lbs since early May and have started to notice a difference in how my clothes are fitting.
  • Quote: Hi! I'm at 145, and this thread seems more active than other 140 threads elsewhere, so hi everyone!!! Excited to be on this journey!
    Hi Yes this journey is not easy but definitely exciting!
  • Quote: Still at it. I struggled through C25K W5D2 today and added some walking on to the end. I am 145.6 today, so halfwayish to the next goal of 140! I'm down 13.2 lbs since early May and have started to notice a difference in how my clothes are fitting.
    13LB - congrats on the progress!!!
  • Do you girls eating carbs from bread, pasta and sugar? I am trying my best not to but looks like calories are definitely more important to lose weight....what do you think?
  • Hi all! Planting my flag in the getting out of the 140s category. Weighed in at 146 today. Hopefully we will all be in the 130s soon!
  • Hey there - back after a very long hiatus. Still stuck in mid 140s.

Onthedietagain - not sure whether its carbs or calories. Let us know whatever works for you.

Sometimes I think of going more plant based but afraid of eating carbs - like I've been brainwashed by the LC/paleo community - sad.

I also toy with 5:2/IF - not sure what to do. Sick of being heavy.

I wish I was more disciplined :-(

Indy - what is C25K W5D2??
  • Why is there a advertisement or - whatever that is - in my post?