Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-01-2015, 11:02 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 223.8/223.8/130

Height: 5'3

Red face New Year! + It's a Life Style Change

Hello Everyone!

Well first of all I hope all of you are having a wonderful start of the year.

As you all may have seen on social media it is "New Year + New Me" season, and you may have seen how people have been poking fun of those that have made working out + losing weight part of their New Year's resolution. I personally do not find it funny because there are people like me who are actually serious about this. I am actually very serious about sticking to my goals which include losing weight, and becoming a vegetarian.

I'm very excited for 2015, for I am committed to becoming a healthier me. I always made excuses in the past for not exercising, but that all stops today! I am tired of always being picked on at family reunions for being the "fat one". I am tired of never finding clothes in my size. I m tired of not being satisfied with what I see in the mirror. I am tired of almost having a mental breakdown in the fitting room. Most importantly I am tired of all the negative thoughts and all the negative commentary.

2015 is my year, for this is the year I turn 15. More specifically this Sunday, January 4. This is the year i will achieve many milestone in my life and hopefully becoming fit is on of them.

fabulousfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 01:54 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 211

Height: 5'3

Hey! We are the same height and starting near the same place (as well as the same goal)

I'm excited to see how we progress!
SayNoToNaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 05:49 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 164/158/137

Height: 5'5

Welcome fabulousfatty!

Let me know if you want any tips regarding vegetarianism - it can definitely help weight loss, as long as you don't replace meat with cheese (which is what I did at first and got to my heaviest weight... I'm now vegan).

Agree about ignoring those who make fun of people who want to get fit. I think the best feeling would be to show them in a few months' time how successful you were because you stuck to it!
Kitkat1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 04:20 PM   #4  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

Welcome and Happy Belated Birthday
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote