Hawt Biker Chicks! (and dudes) 2015!

You're on Page 3 of 6
Go to
  • Lol Sunster. You are so funny.
    I agree w your maintenance strategy. I am trying it right now.
    So, I don't have a lot of time... But here is my excuse for not participating... U know that wonderful work at home job? Well I still have it and I still LOVE it.... But (drum roll)...... My son decided I had too much time on my hands--- so he bought a pizza place for me to run. He has always wanted to own a business...... So here we go!!!! Talk about exercising control on eating!!!!

So I will let you all think on that for a bit....... My DH is still injured w his knee-- coupled w me working 2 jobs.... Means little riding for Tammy this year!
  • Oh geeze....working in a pizza shop would Surely be an impossibility for me....good luck with that!
  • LOL Sunster, real sorry you were left alone here for a while

Tammy - oh my gosh!! HOW will you find the time? but how exciting! and intoxicating
  • Hey I wonder if Reda is ever coming back or did she move to Cancun?
    I want to hear about that pivotal band thing she got. Anyone else using something like it?
  • I thought of y'all last night. Went to a big chopipino feast and there was oodles of food and booze. I had one beer and the fish and a few grapes. Yea!! Lost a pound...wow they're coming off super slow. Not weighing again for another 2 weeks.
    Sun
  • i don't even know what chopipino is but it sounds good, anything with the word 'feast' rings my bells

Hi Sunster!! way to go, down a pound. You are on your way!! Hey could you wave your warms and send some warm air this way please We are so lucky we have not been pounded by any of the East Coast snow that poor Boston has..but right now it is only 3 degrees out there, that is still temperature.

Hi Tammy! did I do a CONGRATS ON 100 POUND LOSS banner yet I should have. You .. are ... so ... slim!! is it fantastic and fun buying new clothes??

Hi Reda! I guess we don't know if you came back from Cancun, if you manage to find a way to live there please send for us

Hi Aaron!

nothing new for me except I eat too much, I have not been able to get my head in weight loss mode. I do work out, but it seems to be just for 'get through the day' strength. I hope I can change my lack of motivation soon.

Had to call out a co-worker yesterday who just comes up and interrupts shamelessly..and she got irritated at ME! screw her.

today is our older son's 32nd birthday, hard to believe! will get together tonight with our other son and the fiance for dinner .

I ... Miss... riding so much!!!! come on spring
  • Hi Gals. I am still here. I have lost and gained the same 5 lbs for weeks. Just when I get the scale to move we go out and I eat to much and it takes most of the week to catch up. I started out at 269 and have been down to 256, then it goes up. I am hoping that this week I can hold on to my weight loss for more then a few days. I started on the 10 last month, so it has been just 6 weeks. I am ready to see the scale move. I will try to check in more often.
  • Leatherman, DO checking more often! These boards are helpful, if for nothing else, reading about others in the same boat. When I'm between meals and hungry, this is a great diversion, eh?

Yeah, we pretty much look at east coast in disbelief. It sure is splendid here (high 70's) but we all know this fab weather is masking a humongous evil.... The drought. Seems like a pipeline should be built to carry all that snow on over to us.

I ride most every day just on errands. Next big ride is Arizona Bike Week. That's the end of March... Maybe youse be thawed out by then?!
    Sun
  • What izzit about the scale??? Today I'm waking up wanting to weigh. Something about seeing those numbers go down is so exhilarating. A total downer when they don't. I told myself I wouldn't weigh until a week from fri. Now, I wonder if I can make it to this Friday. Ca-razee!!
    Sun
  • Ca-razee indeed! I think it was last year (last spring) that I just took the bathroom scale out to the garage, because it was making me so crazy. I guess it helped..I told myself that as long as I was sticking to plan, results were gonna happen.

I think a pipeline makes all kinds of sense Sunster! My wise husband sez that in years ahead, WATER is going to be the main bargaining commodity of the Earth. With all our technology, someone can't devise a simple de-salinating (de-salt-ing) of ocean water?? "I'm not a scientist but.."

so kewl that you are riding daily for errands!! unfortunately we are never thawed by the end of March, it is not until at least the second or third week of April. Sometimes not until the last week of April (as was last year)

Sunny and blue sky here today, but it is -3 right now, it's warming up It was negative 10 an hour ago.

I STILL cannot commit myself to eating to calorie restraints even for one day!! grrr!! what is wrong with me. Usually by February I am at least trying!

Today is my Saturday so I have today and tomorrow off. Yay!
    have a good day everyone
  • Hi girls, well went on vacation and of course al-inclusive you eat and drink a tons and boy did I, but coming home I only gained 2 pounds- whoo hooo

Well I am still not back on the wagon at all- but I have been thinking about every day

Aaron I will have to look in the Dash and congrats on your weight loss, great job!- I have been thinking about the 21 day fix only because it geared around portion control and that is what my problem is, I think having the colored dishes that tells you this is exactly what you can have of each food group and this many times a day would help out a lot especially since portion is my biggest issue! I haven't taken the plunge yet though

Tammy that awesome 100 pounds gone and I know you will stick to it this time around! Whooo Hoooo

Sunster, Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like you had a fun filled 5 days even if you cheated and went off plan for a bit- you only live once and you have determination to get right back on the wagon, I am also thinking that alcohol is my problem even though I don't drink it everyday but a couple times a week it is playing havoc with my weight!!

My new granddaughter will be here in around 3 weeks so excited, and Karly GD1 is excited to, she keeps saying Joey baby is her baby

Well we have our Sturgis plans set we are heading out July 31st and only staying 4 nights then coming home this year - but I am excited about going we will be staying in Deadwood again this year.

Well I suppose I should get off here and get some stuff done before bed

Hi Holly
  • Reda...just a 2lb gain? I call that success ! How was the weather?
    Ok Holly, the dingdang scale is in a dark corner of the garage. I ought to kick it to the curb for good.
    Sun
  • Reda...check out the big fat flakes falling in Deadwood! (Deadwood webcam)
    Believe it or not, they trucked in some snow here last night for a local snowboard competition. We watched it in shirtsleeves.

Re: Sturgis....we'll be in Buffalo, Wy on July 31 and then Spearfish for a few days. If i never go to the Chip again, that will be fine with me. Also, the ride we did is a little old so I'll pass on that.

I just painted the fading flames on my boots HOT pink!!
    Sun
  • Hi!! Sunster, have a pic of those boots, would love to see them!

Reda, only 2 pounds ?! that is actually amazing and not bad at all!!

Hi Tammy, Hi Aaron, and Dawn?

Had another 7 inches of snow last night , our driveway is like a friggin canyon, it is getting harder to shovel/throw it up/away that high.

Had ONE GOOD DAY OF EATING and then a bad day . what the eff is wrong with me, can't even do 2 days in a row. But I am glad my muscles are pretty good, nothing hurts when I get up and I can shovel without being sore afterwards.

President's Week has not been the nightmare at work that it ususlly is, but that will probably change today with the dump of fresh light snow, and there is an event called the Stowe Derby (people use cross-country skis to ski down Mt. Mansfield then cross-country ski another 5 or 6 miles to a finish line ) and the boss' wife competes, but that means she leaves work for 3 hours to do that, leaving us so very short on staff!! Well if she leaves, that is one quarter of our staff!!

My dipsh*t young (21) co-worker is now the target of the stupid things my boss does, that I was the target previously; I am glad it is not me, kinda sorry for her, but she just makes herself the target by being such a dumb little kid sometimes . And .. she .. does .. NOT .. ever .. stop ... talking! You can actually not respond to her at all, not even look at her, and it doesn't matter. But it is draining to hear it in the background all the time. 7 more weeks!!

Oh god I miss my bike
  • Hey girls and Aaron

Sunster, post pics of your boots, and ya not going to do ride either, actually not sure if I will still be in town to go then. But you will have to remember if you are around Deadwood to give me a call so we can go have a beer, I am sure I will still be drinking beer then but hopefully I will be somewhat thinner than I am now. Still haven't taken the plunge to do anything either, just getting ready for granddaughter to get here Oh ya I didn't mention that we were just out in Deadwood presidents day weekend just went a few night for Valentine, had a good weekend after the whole weekend came home with only spending $150 and that was for the room stay for the weekend, but I left my Harley jacket because DH was sure it was in the trunk of the car so when we stopped in Wall, SD I looked and it wasn't there so called the Silverado and they had it and shipped it to me, thank goodness since it is my favorite jacket, it is long and has long arms for when I am riding.

Wow Holly only 7 more weeks at winter job, seems so close and it will be here sooner than we all think, but then I look outside and we are freezing it seems like forever away.....

Well I suppose just wanted to check in, have a great week at work