What weight would you LOVE to be by Valentine's Day? Accountability Thread!

You're on Page 5 of 5
Go to
  • Valentine's Day in 2 weeks
    My goal is to be at 179.9 by Valentine's day...I just want out of the '80's!
  • Lizzie, Thanks!!!

I am at 225.2 this morning but saw 225.0 over the weekend. Hoping for, at least, one more big whoosh before Valentine's Day! My original goal (before almost 2 months of plateauing and yo-yoing) was 214 but that dream is LOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG Gone!!! Now my goal is 222 but I'd LOVE to be in the teens!

I think I can! I think I can!

Heading out to water aerobics and then on to C25K, week 8!
  • we just got blasted by a blizzard..12+ inches and has put me in hibernation mode and we all know what that means!
  • BOO for the cold!!

I saw a new low this morning. Didn't get to do water aerobics this morning or yesterday (problem with the heating system in the pool) and I just found out that I work on Thursday. I may try to go tomorrow.

I also didn't do C25K yesterday because the wind was horrid! Going to do that today. I was hoping for a temp above mid 30's but I'll just have to put on my big girl panties and do it.....so I can wear some smaller girl panties. LOL!

Saw a new low this morning. Hoping the losing trend keeps up!!
  • 14 inches of snow plus wind chills of -25..
    This is not good for eating healthy! more snow on the way with freezing temps!

Looks like if I keep this up I will have to be trying to at least get into the 170's!

Had very little sleep Monday night so yesterday I was a eating zombie!..But today I have woke up energized and ready to go..

Jb1975 Needless to say I will not be going to my Aqua Zumba classes this week.

Have a good one everyone
  • I wanna take Aqua Zumba!!! That sounds fun......and tiring!

New low this morning! 223.6.....less than half a pound from half way!!
  • Jb1975 Yippee! almost 1/2 way. Bet it feels good.

I do like aqua Zumba but I am not going till the temp goes up a bit..
    -5 today

I almost forgot I had a little Whoosh overnight 3 pounds!
  • Yeah, Lizzie!!!

Up a bit yesterday and holding there today. Hoping to get moving again! 6 weeks until Spring Break and I'm not where I want to be. Not to mention that I am still trying to make my Valentine goal!!!
  • Up again today! UGH!!!

TOM finally showed up 12 days late!!

225.0 today......same as 1/31. Wow! That's discouraging!
  • So, I'm up to 227.4!!!! UGH!!! I feel like crying!

Can't wait for TOM to be over and see where I am! That 4 pound jump hurts!
  • I guess I will be settling with being out of the 80"s it is slow go here..
    I am {{{ freezin}}} here in Wisconsin!! Don't want to leave the house..

Jez..with this weather I become a slacker also..

Hang in there Jb we can do this..
  • Quote: My goal is to be at 179.9 by Valentine's day...I just want out of the '80's!
    Hang on..I thought I would never get out of the 80's..of course I wanted it overnight Now I WANT 60's!

There is always ST.PATRCK DAY
  • SW: 204
    Gw: 190

Feb 13: 193.2
    Feb 14: 193.0
  • I didn't make it. I was 2.8 short. But thats ok!
  • Well I am out of the 80's pushing for 60"s!!!

Are we challenging ourselves for St. Patrick Day??