NEW-What Did You Have For Dinner Today?

You're on Page 3 of 20
Go to
  • Just had a non-cereal cereal (nuts, seeds, fruit and almond milk) and at over 500 calories that should be it for the night, but I'm recipe testing, so I will be tasting the sambhar split pea stew and spinach rice and black eyed peas I'm making
  • Monday Nov. 24
    Dinner
    1 1/2 cup brown rice,
    1 cup kale
    1//2 green beans
    1 tablespoon Artic Arctic Circle sauce.
    1 diet sugarless pop sicle pineapple.
  • Potato Soup=330
  • split pea stew that I made yesterday. Glad I get to enjoy it tonight, but I really ate it yesterday even though i wasn't supposed to.
  • Baked Potato Soup+toffuti sour cream+veggie bacon=285
  • Tuesday Nov. 25
    Dinner
    Broiled trout!
    I don't eat many "meats" no pork, very very little beef and small amounts of chicken or turkey.
    When I indulge in fish, esp. in fresh rainbow trout my wonderful brother catches, cleans and gifts to me I will confess I pig out.
    Trout and green beans. a lot.
  • Same thing as yesterday, Sambhar lentil stew.
  • Nov. 26 Wednesday
    Dinner
    flat bread pizza mine was vegetarian, pesto, sliced red onions and left over green beans with a little shredded low fat cheese.

1 small glass of chardonnay.

now I have heatburn. lol. that will teach me. D:
  • Pudding. Yeah I didn`t really eat dinner
  • Last night I had stout chicken stew and tonight I'll probably do something with all of the sweet potatoes that my other half accidentally bought.

I'm thinking maybe a sweet potato noodle dish...garlic sweet potato noodles with pancetta and baby spinach would be a good one. I have frozen spinach and turkey bacon on hand, so that could work.
  • Nothing special tonight. Just grilled chicken tenderloins and some assortment of veggies depending what I have on hand.

Last night was leftovers, and the night before was my belated "Thanksgiving", so it will be nice to have a lighter meal.
  • Lasagna. Why do I set myself up for disaster?
  • Quote: Lasagna. Why do I set myself up for disaster?
    This recipe for zucchini lasagna is a really good one for only 345 calories per serving. Or if you want the noodles, lasagna rolls can be made, frozen on a sheet tray and transferred to a freezer bag. Then you have single portioned lasagna anytime you don't feel like cooking.
  • The portions of lasagna were only 277. I just ate too many portions! Mine already has zucchini in it, so I don't know what I would do if I took that out of the filling. It would just be mushrooms. I have made lasagna rolls which was more work than lasagna. Ah well. I just need to stick to my portion and listen to my body telling me I'm full.

I will be having it for lunch tomorrow and only taking one with me, so done easy portion control. I just lost it last night. I'll get better at it.

Today clementine. I didn't want to ruin my workout/day by having something big so late in the evening.
  • Turkey stroganoff with peas and a side salad, approx. (806 calories)