How much have 3FC members lost so far? #2

You're on Page 1 of 10
Go to
  • This is updated from the last thread including my lost total, Feel free to add to it.

1625.9 + 29 = 16324.9
  • 16324.9 + 55.5 =16380.4

Holy crap, we've lost a metric $h!t ton of weight!
  • I've lost a total of 10 stone. I've kept the weight off for 4 years now. I only have 2 pictures off former (much larger self)
  • I have lost 24 so far. This week I lost nothing. I'm discouraged but it is my TOM and have been stressed out all week due to the PMS. I live in RI and the weather has been terrible too. Is not losing anything for a week norma?
  • 83 pounds today-make that 88 4/27/15
  • 16380.4 + 22= 16,402.4
  • just getting started
    Very inspiring to see how much weight the community has lost. I've been working to lose weight for 2 years but on my own it has been very tough. I was 110 lbs in 2012 and gained 40 lbs in 6 months due to extreme life changes. I've been struggling to get more stability in my life and to lose the weight. I'm in a stable job now with good people around me so I think I can do it. But I keep getting hung up in the evenings and I overeat. I know I need support.
    Thank you for reading.
  • Quote: 16380.4 + 22= 16,402.4
    Congrats to all us losers, and support and encouragement for all those on the journey!

16,402 + 34 = 16, 438!
  • 16, 438 + 7 = 16,445

Sorry, can't add much because I just started but I am so happy to add anything!!!
  • 100 pounds!
  • I lost about 10 pounds so far! I first started by consulting a doctor though, and the easiest way to do this is through healthtap which has like a ton of online doctors available that you can video call.

My doctor recommended that I cut calories to around 1400 while exercising everyday, which has helped A TON. But he tailored a lot of nutrition specific requirements for my body type, age, and weight, so I'd definitely recommend a consult because each person has different body types, etc.

Goodluck y'all! I've never been so happy to achieve my weight loss goals and feel amazing inside and out! It also doesn't hurt that I get a lot of compliments from my boyfriend .
  • help i have an italian , a wedding and my 3oth next week
    I have put on two stone in the last year and i joined weightwatchers last week and lost 3 and half pounds. which brings me to 11.5 pounds. does anyone know the lowest propoint course in an italian??
  • 16,445+18=16,463
  • Today is my first day... Going to need a lot of support ladies because I have fallen off my course every Tuesday...lol (start on Monday) Congrats to all that have lost weight every oz counts as a win
  • Hi everyone, I am new to this site. I have been losing weight on my own but now feel it's time to get to know others who are dealing with some of the same issues as me. So far on my own I have lost 43 pounds. I still have quite a bit more to lose to be in a healthy weight range for my height but it is possible.

Tags

keto diet, weight loss