How much have 3FC members lost so far? #2

You're on Page 2 of 10
Go to
  • Week 2
    Could you please send me a copy of week 2.
  • hi , i so glad to share with you how i lost over 30 kg in 3 months , now i feel more confident and powerful , keep going and never give up :*
  • Addenbrooks make diet
    5 days in on the milk diet, so far so good , anyone else done it? Any advise. What sort of weight would you expect to lose in the first 8 weeks?
  • I am up to 99 pounds so far!
  • New
    I've lost almost 10 pounds in 2 weeks but doing it alone. Would sure like a accountability buddy
  • 27 pounds since August and feeling good!
  • Phase two of the addenbrookes diet
    Well finished the milk only stage, was a bit of a struggle last week before christmas. Was allowed to eat over christmas, was off diet 3 days and gained 7lb. But got back on track and was weighed friday 6th jan and have lost 2 stone in 8 weeks so happy now. Second stage is a 200 calorie meal and 400 cal meal and to pints of milk. Finding it a bit hard, seem to be hungry a lot but got to keep trying.
  • 47 down
    I'm new to the forum and I needed to find a support group. I am down 47 pounds and I'm only a third of the way to my goal weight..
  • Down 22 pounds, which is so tantalizingly close to the halfway point.
  • 28 pounds since January 2nd!
  • I have lost alt of weight
    My weight is always up and down though. But it is a struggle.
  • Hi, I have a question. I joined a weight management program, & the doctor there has put me on an 800 calorie diet. basically she has asked to cut all direct carbs like rice wheat, grain & eat lentils, vegetables, salad. Basically no grains, no potatoes, no bheet, no banana, no mango. Is that safe to do it over an extended period of time ?

I started it 13 days back & have lost 5 lbs. Is that safe ?
  • I started March 30 and I've lost 22lbs so far. I have wi today so fingers crossed for a good wi today.
  • Quote: 16,445+18=16,463
    you are amazin )
  • I've managed to lose 29lbs this year. I feel I'm a bit stuck at the moment, but I've broken down my weight goal into chunks. My target now is to get to 154lbs over the next few months

Tags

keto diet, weight loss