I'm BAAAAAACCCKKKK (hehe)

• Alright girls and boys.... I'm back..... and I'm hopefully back on the diet this time.... I went to Atlanta for vacation in June and it's all been downhill from there... so now I've got to do something because I'm starting to gain again.... I need help.... please?!?! I'm cute I promise... lol.... JUST KIDDING... anyways, I do need help though... I've figured out that I can't do this alone, and I need people who are going through the same thing I am.... all of my skinny friends are doing me no good... so yeah... I'm back... and I'm gonna do it this time..... no vacation will ruiin it for me....

• are you using a particular program DeeVine (WW, Adkins, etc.)?

I'm glad you are back in the weight loss groove and are ready to be an awesome loser!
  • welcome home
    glad to see you again i'm curious like matt what plan you gonna work to
  • Glad to see you back in the groove, Dee. Sometimes I think picking back up after a respite is the hardest part of this whole "healthy lifestyle/losing weight" thing. A body in motion tends to stay in motion, and all that.

Make some realistic goals for yourself, and post often. We'll be here for you.

/hug
  • Welkcome back, darlin'!! Weren't you our hotel hookup for Chicago?
  • Dee, I don't think that any of us can do this alone. It's the support and inspiration found here that keep a lot of us going. So glad you're back!! Post often and let us know how it's going.
  • YEA for you guys!!!! I'm on the slim-fast/low fat thing.... it's kinda my own thing partly. I do slim-fast if I don't have time to east... which I don't usually.... and I eat fat free or low fat things when I do have time to eat.... I'm at 268 right now, and the goal is to loose about 120 more... maybe just 100 more, we'll see what happens.... but I've already lost 30 from when I first started. I'd like to be at 180
  • Welcome!

I just got back on here too and I have to stay this time and keep posting.. This site seems to motivate me beyond belief and everyone is so inspirational... Hope I can tell you guys about a weight loss of mine soon...

We can do this DeeVine.... WE CAN AND WE WILL!