I did it!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Well, the pressure is off! I was 191 at the doctor's today. The adoption agency gave us 5 pounds grace, so I was within the limit!

I actually weighed LESS at the doc's than I did 10 minutes earlier at my home. When does that happen? That HAS to be a God thing!

Thanks for your support. I'm still onto my ultimate goal - 145-150.

Woo hoo!

I'll let you guys know right away when we get our referral - after that it will be 2-3 months of legal stuff before we can go to Korea and get him. So, we expect to have him home by Halloween!
  • Let me be the first to say Congratulations, I knew you could do it!!!!! Seeing you reach your adoption goal is the happiest thing about my day!

• YAY ANGIE!!! that is SO GREAT!! I'm so proud of you - you've worked REALLY hard and it shows.

WTG girlie!! Can't wait to see your new baby!
  • I'm so happy for you ~ not long now ~ so excited for you. Way to go ~ great job!

Gayle
  • Congratulations! I hope you get your referral soon!
  • Angi,

That is so fantastic!!! Big hugs! Now go celebrate! I'm so proud of you!

Sherry
  • Angi.. that is soooo great! You have worked so hard for this!

Dana
  • Angi...

That is the best news I have heard in a long time How exciting!!!!! It must feel so good, and knowing you'll be parents in the next couple of months must be thrilling!!!! You have worked so hard...and I checked out your website. Now this may sound so silly, but I could not find it on the website....why did the adoption agency give you a goal weight? It sounds like it was more than a personal goal. Sorry to sound clueless..but I just could not figure it out!!! COngrats to you and hubby
  • whoo hoo!!

Angi, great news! That just made my day!
  • great result
    fantasic result glad to here your inline to get a refferal. and best of luck getting to 145. keep it up you've done brilliantly
  • Thanks everybody! I'm floating around today!

Gina, try this link:

http://blogs.oc.edu/dan.lovejoy/archives/000272.html

That should get you to my explanation of the weight requirement.
  • Congrats!

"Here's to a new beginning..... Cheers!"

~Celina~
  • Oh, how exciting!!! /happy dance

I'm so proud of you. You set out your goal and the reasons behind it, and persevered. And what a reward!! I can't wait to see a picture. Keep your spirits up during all the legal stuff the next couple of months. We're here for you.
  • Thanks Angi for the explanation...obviously, I did not scope your web site thorough enough....Congrats!!!!!
  • Oh, Angi, how awesome! I agree with ya, it's a God thing! And you've done the work and been an inspiration to everyone here! So happy for you!!! *big hugs*