Hi everyone!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi everyone!
    Im Boothie, and Im 19. Im new to this message board, and Im nearing the end of phase one of the South Beach Diet. So far, I have lost ten pounds.

Im hoping to lose at least another 30.

Just wanted to introduce myself.
  • Hi Boothie! Congratulations on your success so far! It's good to have you with us
  • Thank you Suzanne
  • Hiya Boothie..
    Welcome and congrats on your loss so far...that's terrific!!

This is a wonderful group of people on this board..I've just started week 2....

Di
  • Thank you Didi, good luck

Ive been reading some threads, everyone seems so wonderful. Its good to be here.
  • Hi Boothie Welcome to the Beach. Congratulations on having such a successful phase 1. I hope you also do well in phase 2. Hope to see you on the boards often.
  • Thanks
  • Hi Boothie, Welcome!!! And congratulations on the 10 pound loss, that's an awesome start!
  • Thank you
  • HI BOOTHIE!! WELCOME!!!!
  • Welcome Boothie
    Great to have u join us on the beach!! I'm on my 7th day of ph1 and hv lost 7lbs,,hope u hv some inspiration for us since u did so well on ph1,, LOL on PH2~~~GOFISHIN
  • Hey Boothie,
    Glad you joined! I lost 8 pounds the first week, and then like a doofus, went off the diet. Anyway, I'm back on day 2 of phase I, and intend to stick with it this time!!!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!!
  • Thanks everyone

Tomorrow's my last day of Phase 1.
  • Hi Boothie! Darn nice start! 10 lbs. is wonderful! What's the first new food you're going to introduce?
  • Welcome, Boothie! Good for you... lose the weight NOW while you're still young!