Soy-free protein bars

• A lot of the meal replacement bars are full of soy protein. I'm hoping to find soy-free protein bars that are low calorie (soy oils are fine, like soy lecithin, just not the soy protein). The few bars that I found through googling unfortunately are fairly high calories and would not substitute well for the Wonderlim or NLS bars. Any suggestions?
  • I wish I had an answer for you but I don't. I have a soy allergy (soy sauce, soybean oil, soy lecithin, TVP...) and am always looking for soy free foods. In fact I decided to join this site just so I could keep an eye on this thread (I found it while looking up information about IP).
  • Quest bars are soy free. They are sweetened with stevia (which I avoid since reading about a study on rats whose fertility was affected by stevia).

I think Honey Stinger bars are soy free, but not as low calorie and not as high protein as I'd love.

Simply Protein Whey bars are good too, and not sweetened with any of the sweeteners I try to avoid (stevia, sucralose, aspartame, etc...)

Caveat - when I went looking for "soy free" I decided to be satisfied with bars that don't have soy PROTEIN in them. I have decided a while ago to be ok with soy lecithin (I don't have an allergy, just want to avoid large amounts of soy). So I don't remember if these 3 have soy lecithin in them or not.