The September Challenge!!!

You're on Page 12 of 12
Go to
  • Thanks Cheyenneb4u!

I'm already thinking of the holidays and how i'm going to deal with them all. The first in Brazil is on october 12th, when we celebrate children's day. I have no children, but my extended family celebrates it with a huge meal, gifts and i get to see my nieces and nefews. There's usually lots of yummy tempting food and i'll probably be the crazy aunt who puts together all the toys and teaches kids how to laugh like witches (strange family tradition - all children learn how to laugh like witches by the age of 6).
  • Quote: teaches kids how to laugh like witches (strange family tradition - all children learn how to laugh like witches by the age of 6).
    I am a witch laugher too =) I'm excited for the 12th because season 5 of The Walking Dead begins!!! =)
  • Quote: I am a witch laugher too =) I'm excited for the 12th because season 5 of The Walking Dead begins!!! =)
    Oh yeah - I am waiting for the Walking Dead too!!!
  • Not wheighing in today, only tomorrow. I'm at my parents. Good luck to everybody, though!
  • Ok, i'm finally home! I've been at my parents and i managed to stay on plan. I didn't exercise, but i did walk as much as it was possible given our daily activities. This morning i've wheighed 173.7 lbs, which means i've lost .4 lbs.
  • I worked all week.. and was busy writing papers in the evening.. so, I was just too preoccupied to log in.. anyways!!! I just now added my Monday weight.. I got yours down too Marina.
  • 171.9 today. Yay! I was NOT expecting that much progress! Cheyenne, i remeber my writing-papers-in-the-evening-phase.... i was always soooo exhausted! And how's your son doing?
  • Just finished TOM yesterday so I'm going to cheat again and wait till tomorrow to track, because I suspect I've got a little more water weight to drop.
  • Quote: 171.9 today. Yay! I was NOT expecting that much progress! Cheyenne, i remeber my writing-papers-in-the-evening-phase.... i was always soooo exhausted! And how's your son doing?
    So awesome!!!! Keep up the great work
  • Cheyenne, can you update my weight for this week? I weighed 173 on monday. Hope to lose it soon! Thanks!
  • Good job ladies. Hard to believe that we are coming to the end and the holidays will be starting soon.I'm getting close to losing 10 pounds on this challenge. Hoping next week I make it.
  • Hiddenstar - Good job on the loss - You can make it!!

I have posted my weight today, as I had a losing battle with leftover Halloween treats on the weekend, so gave myself an extra day to get over it.

Have a great week, everyone!
  • WTG everyone! Amazing how fast the year has gone (for me anyway)