Besides IP what other diets have your tried with success?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I feel that IP is the best solution in terms of diet and life style change but it costs way to much. Buying alternative products and paying up to 70 percent less for the same thing really opens up your eyes to how much the mark up is on their products. Plus, I hate how in Canada each clinic pretends to be health experts when all they are doing is reading print outs sent to them from IP headquarters. I managed to get my hands on all the training material so I am pretty much a qualified IP rep now.
  • Quote: I feel that IP is the best solution in terms of diet and life style change but it costs way to much. Buying alternative products and paying up to 70 percent less for the same thing really opens up your eyes to how much the mark up is on their products.
    IP really is a great diet!

I tried other low carb/super low calorie diets with prescribed medicine to help them work....I lost a LOT of weight FAST but my health suffered.

Looks like many do the IP diet with alternatives and learn the balanced nutrition of eating lean meats & veggies along with the "treat" of IP puddings, wafers, shakes.

Following the phases should get you on track for a balanced diet for life.