Mrc July 2014

You're on Page 2 of 6
Go to
  • [QUOTE=discoverjoy;5037862]I like these a LOT
    http://www.nashuanutrition.com/store...uit-7-box.html

Grapefruit is my FAV.

Are you telling me, these are not the same?

I bounce back and forth from Diet Direct and Nashua Nutrition. Well ACTUALLY, I pull both up on my computer at the same time, plug in the same order of drinks, and pick the one that gives me the best deal. Sometimes, either will have specials, or free shipping or something like that.

Hi..
    I think they are close enough.. I was looking for clear and not powdered and that may be why I did not see them. Thanks.
    Patzi
  • Question for you on Meta Slim... That is what I was on to get to maintenance.

Did they ever add any snacks on that diet? I don't mean an HNS, I mean a food snack? I saw the newer version where you could choose starch or fruit, as when I was losing , fruit was on lunch only, and starch for breakfast and supper
    with three HNS and one creamy ..

Just curious...

Patzi
  • I'm just curious. How close is maintenance menu to meta slim? I never reached the maintenance phase. I always moved, or my center closed down, or some stupid thing.

So I have a mere 25.6 lbs to go (I like to say "mere" because it is less overwhelming)...and since I don't want to EVER go through this stupidness again, I definitely want to go on their maintenance plan.

Just curious about it.
  • Quote: I'm just curious. How close is maintenance menu to meta slim? I never reached the maintenance phase. I always moved, or my center closed down, or some stupid thing.

So I have a mere 25.6 lbs to go (I like to say "mere" because it is less overwhelming)...and since I don't want to EVER go through this stupidness again, I definitely want to go on their maintenance plan.

Just curious about it.
    It is different, as you start adding more foods during the stabilization period which is before maintenance.

Patzi
  • So I'm calling tomorrow about restarting and wanted to post an introduction. My name is Alisha and I did MRC 6 years ago. I lost about 40lbs before moving. I kept the weight off for the most part until I had my daughter 4 years ago. After she was born I lost the baby weight plus a little bit more on my own following a higher protein, lower carb plan. I also took up running and was doing great! However, not quite two years ago my middle daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and then celiacs 6 months later. I got so busy taking care of her that I stopped taking care of myself. On top of that I work full time and had just started my Ph.D. program. I have watched my weight go up and feel like I don't even know what to do to get it back under control. My old MRC called a couple of months ago and I never deleted the message. Last night it hit me that maybe it was time to go back. So here we go. I'm sure I'm going to have lots of questions, I'm heavier this time and think I will likely be on a different menu.

Thanks!
  • Thelish...

Welcome back.. Wishing you the best of luck on your new challenge.. I hit maintenance, going on 4 years mid 2015. Great program. Only one out of many that worked for me.

Patzi
  • Very Quiet lately.. Wishing everyone a great weight loss day.

Patzi
  • Had maintenance weigh in today and I'm still on track and maintaining! It's an awesome feeling! Hope all is well with everyone! Had a great fourth of july!
  • Saw the new menu today when I went in for my consultation. I'll be preconditioning the week so I can officially start when the new menu is released. I think we have a good plan for the distance deal. I'm excited about all the new HNS flavors there are since I did this before.
  • Patzi -- 4 years of maintenance! That is awesome

Joy -- congrats of 10lbs!!
  • I heard about the new menu sounds like it's going to be awesome and much easier for the newbies!! Wish they did this when I was going thru the program LOL!
  • When one knows for sure the new menu is out, please let me know. My center has said nothing about it.. I will want it, as when I gain, I go back to the green menu till I get weight off. I have also gone back from the beginning a couple of times to give me a boost to get weight off.

Skelley... Great on maintaining..

Discoverjoy if I did not say congrats to you, I am saying it now..

I have a friend who just hit maintenance . She lost 78 pounds and I can't recall the inches, but it was bunches.. She is like a different person. This is her second
    time around and she did not cheat and she made it.It is so worth it.

Wishing y'all a great week.. I will be back tomorrow after maintenance weigh in.

Patzi
  • Quote: When one knows for sure the new menu is out, please let me know. My center has said nothing about it.. I will want it, as when I gain, I go back to the green menu till I get weight off. I have also gone back from the beginning a couple of times to give me a boost to get weight off.

Skelley... Great on maintaining..

Discoverjoy if I did not say congrats to you, I am saying it now..

I have a friend who just hit maintenance . She lost 78 pounds and I can't recall the inches, but it was bunches.. She is like a different person. This is her second
    time around and she did not cheat and she made it.It is so worth it.

Wishing y'all a great week.. I will be back tomorrow after maintenance weigh in.

Patzi
    Patzi:

There will be no more yellow/blue/green, it's all one menu now and you don't have to choose proteins from groups 1, 2, 3, I can't go into much detail as I told my center I wouldn't, they haven't gone thru the training yet but it's suppose to be awesome.
  • skelley331 what center do you go to? I see your location is Indiana and I am from Indiana too and I go to the one in Lafayette.
  • OH My... I wish I had that new menu when I was losing.. I can't wait to see it.

Thanks
    Patzi