Any July starters out there?

You're on Page 32 of 32
Go to
  • Quote: Im Here....LOL sorry I had to rush off to work after WI...

Its official....I am out of the 220's Bye Bye...

Down 1 this week for an official 219 WI. Lost 8 Lbs between Thanksgiving and New Years & 62 for the 6 months on program.... LOVE IP

Thanks you guys for looking for me....It means a lot knowing your waiting for my results....we are all doing fantastic!

Changed my profile photo to my before photo...Actually that is the photo I used for my new business cards... I know I need a new one, but that was the best I had. I really should take pictures of my journey (saw Lisa's and I am jealous). I know that I have some like from vacations and such...just need to get them into one place. Will make sure I take on at the under 220 mark. That's one to remember!
    Sue - how wonderful!! I am so glad you moved into the teens- seeing the one (1) and then zero (0) in that middle digit really helps you to hang in until you get to One-derland! Love your profile photo - thank you for sharing your real persona - I had to talk myself into doing that, so I know it is something to think about first. Cyber-world is so unpredictable.

Quote:
    Congrats Sue!!!

Oneuh2 - I love your thread name! Whoever is up first tomorrow can start it.

Happy new year everyone -it's gonna be a good one
    I am going to a New Years Eve dance party tonight so I will be awake after midnight - if I am awake enough at that late hour I will start up the new thread. If I fall into bed, I'll look for what you set up - I imagine I will linger and sleep in a bit tomorrow.

My latest news -- I signed up for Diet Bet last night and today I sent them photos of head to toe standing on the scale and then the required photo of the scale reading. That was my official entry to join the 6 month challenge... maybe I will win some money to help offset the cost of the IP, but more importantly, the competition element hopefully provides extra incentive to hang in all the way to goal. I think Lisa joined the same challenge, too. It's called 'The Transformer.' Hopefully it will be a fun experience!