300+And Getting Fit After 40 #323

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Hoping today will be close to POP.

How's everyone doing????
  • Back at it starting now!! Been getting lots of exercise!
  • Sounds good to me Deb. So far today's been good.
  • Scales jumped. I know it's fluid but dang!!
  • Hugs Deb. Give those scales a good hard kick.

Still not 100% back on top of my program. Have to keep trying. I will get there.

Think we all need some:
  • Made a peach pie and ate a slice after dinner last night. I was miserable!! Got to hit it hard again. I keep cooking veggies and then eating to much. I know veggies are healthy but portion are out if control. So today we are having leftovers and I will limit myself.
    Took 3 days off from walking. Back at it today.
  • Carbed out yesterday. Today will be better!
  • Peeking back in - trying to regain control.
  • Yesterday kettle chips and dip. Need I say more?
  • Let's do this! We all know how!!!
  • Yesterday I had a big talk w/myself about sabotaging my weight loss efforts. I sat down and did a healthy grocery list and at 6 AM this morning I was shopping. Amazingly when I looked at the calendar later this morning I realized it's 3 years and one month, to the day, to the start of my latest journey. In about one year I'd lost 75+ lbs. I've spent the last 2 years messing with my WW program and gaining and losing a lot of that 75 over and over again. I'm going to try, again to get back to putting my heart and soul back into getting healthier each day.

We can only try!
  • I know you've all heard this before BUT I made it through a POP day yesterday. YAY ME!
  • Way to go Judy!!!
    I'm half doing it. No excuses
  • 2 in a row! Somehow I managed to lose a pound as well.
  • Way to go Judy!!