July WATP Leslie Sansone

You're on Page 11 of 12
Go to
  • One mile interval walk..........wish I could find more like that.
  • 3mi remix. My knees are really hurting and I almost quit at 2 miles but made it through.
  • Oh no Carol, sorry about your knees! You might have to rest a day.

Did four miles from the Ultimate DVD. Used the two lb weights and also added a little jogging to be sure heart rate was up.
  • Do you think that would help? I think it is arthritis.
  • One mile interval walk. When my knee hurts so those larger ladies really encourge me. They must hurt, too.
  • Well I went on youtube and did the beginner video and it did not take me long to realize how out of shape I am in. The WARM UP almost killed me!!!
  • Im gonna start doing 5 miles starting tomorrow
  • Tamtam, keep going.
  • My son wrote an article for his newsletter about getting out of our comfort zone. Today I was really out of my comfort zone with knees hurting. 3mi remix.
  • Quote:
    Im gonna start doing 5 miles starting tomorrow
    Wow!
  • I did the 3 mile Party DVD today. I repeated mile 2 because I wanted to go more than 3 miles and that one is kind of weird because the last mile includes the stretching.

Carol, I'm not sure if a day of rest would help or not! If arthritis then I suppose exercise is the best thing for it.
  • Well, I won't be execising for a few days. I fell down the stairs. My son figures it was because I was wearing a knee brace and couldn't bend my knee to get it up high enough. I fell about 6 steps. I couldn't walk at first but now I walk if I go really slow and use a cane.
  • Quote: Well, I won't be execising for a few days. I fell down the stairs. My son figures it was because I was wearing a knee brace and couldn't bend my knee to get it up high enough. I fell about 6 steps. I couldn't walk at first but now I walk if I go really slow and use a cane.
    Oh no Carol! I'm so sorry!
    Lifting you up in prayer!
  • Thanks soooooooooooo much.
  • Carol ~ Im sorry you fell, I hope you feel better soon

~~~~~~~

Im looking forward to walking 5 miles tonight