IP Daily Chat Wednesday 6/18/2014

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • Quote: Nope -- you're not alone. Some days I'm not even hungry either. BUT too little food/too few calories will cause a stall too. Going for a nice walk might definitely help or just make some "routine" things. Have some eggs boiled in the fridge so if you don't feel like cooking, you can just put those on the salad or whatever. Shakes and soups are another great way to get the veggies in with out much eating effort.
    If I make IP pancakes, I make a bunch and freeze em. If I don't feel like cooking, I can nuke the pancakes and instant breakfast in 30 seconds.

Bottom line - nope. We're all here with you and equally as weird in our own special ways
    I haven't thought about freezing the pancakes, do they taste the same defrosted and warmed up? I can eat these every day they're a favourite. Where do you live in Ontario? I'm in Burlington
  • Quote:

Amber -- think of what your body/mind has been going through for the last 3 months! You are EXHAUSTED! Your body is just finally allowing itself to relax and heal. You went from personal problems (that are probably still ongoing) to end of school (and I'm exhausted from that too), to a holiday -- where I'm sure you were excited about, walked a lot etc. Your body is finally just saying -- STOP - Get me the hammock, a pillow and a good book....
    LOL ya, lifes pretty crazy... I do still have lot's going on. I'm not sure when the battle will end or if it ever will. Sure wish I could pick up and move to be with my SO, can't believe he's already been gone 3 months and that so much happened after he left. But I'm glad I got to see him on vacation. I planned to just relax this week anyway but it's been one appointment after another this week. I always do that, lol fill a week up with appointments everyday then nothing for several weeks.
  • Quote: I haven't thought about freezing the pancakes, do they taste the same defrosted and warmed up? I can eat these every day they're a favourite. Where do you live in Ontario? I'm in Burlington
    I find the cookies etc. are very cardboardy the next day - unless you nuke them. But the pancakes I see no difference. Plus you put syrup on them so I never notice a problem -- just love the convenience because breakfast is my hardest meal to do with kids getting ready for school

P.S. I'm in the backwoods north east of Toronto -- right between "Whoville" and "Sticksville"... population 165 including the squirrels
  • Hi everyone!

So great to hear everyone's success and feel your challenges. I'm on week 3, weigh-in tomorrow. I haven't done as well this week No weight change this week that I can see. I've had strange days this week- one day, I'm starving and the next, I don't want anything. Three days, I just couldn't eat everything Then, I want to eat all day long!

Has this happened to any of you? I feel great, though LOL and I went to a pool party on Saturday and didn't mind wearing my two-piece at all!
  • Quote: I haven't heard of that one. Proti diet is around $15 a box and I was told they allow a little dairy and fruit! Plus they don't discriminate between restricted and not restricted.

Good luck on your new plan!
    yes I have used proti diet before as well... but you have to order it IN correct? and I also ordered like 7 BOXES of protein cherrios from 'drs best' website... 0 sodium, low carb SO GOOD........ but you have to wait like 2 weeks for delivery in from the states as well as then get hit by customs .... even with all that, its was still cheaper than IP hahha. but you know what? this location is IN town... its 6-7$ cheaper than IP..... I will give it a try to kick start myself again. one thing this did do is make me more aware of the sodium I am taking in even with LOW CARB items. My god, its scary
  • Quote: yes I have used proti diet before as well... but you have to order it IN correct? and I also ordered like 7 BOXES of protein cherrios from 'drs best' website... 0 sodium, low carb SO GOOD........ but you have to wait like 2 weeks for delivery in from the states as well as then get hit by customs .... even with all that, its was still cheaper than IP hahha. but you know what? this location is IN town... its 6-7$ cheaper than IP..... I will give it a try to kick start myself again. one thing this did do is make me more aware of the sodium I am taking in even with LOW CARB items. My god, its scary
    I do order it and get free shipping from nourish studios in Ontario if I order 11 boxes at a time. Very low rates for less boxes too. Protidiet do have clinics too but their website stinks and it never tells me where they are. Nashua has so many other options but lime you, I don't want to deal with expensive shipping and customs. At half the price, I'm mixing since I like a few IP things and the videos. I really like the PD vanilla shake though.
  • Quote: yes I have used proti diet before as well... but you have to order it IN correct? and I also ordered like 7 BOXES of protein cherrios from 'drs best' website... 0 sodium, low carb SO GOOD........ but you have to wait like 2 weeks for delivery in from the states as well as then get hit by customs .... even with all that, its was still cheaper than IP hahha. but you know what? this location is IN town... its 6-7$ cheaper than IP..... I will give it a try to kick start myself again. one thing this did do is make me more aware of the sodium I am taking in even with LOW CARB items. My god, its scary
    Let us know how it's going -- sounds intriguing.

Quote: I do order it and get free shipping from nourish studios in Ontario if I order 11 boxes at a time. Very low rates for less boxes too. Protidiet do have clinics too but their website stinks and it never tells me where they are. Nashua has so many other options but lime you, I don't want to deal with expensive shipping and customs. At half the price, I'm mixing since I like a few IP things and the videos. I really like the PD vanilla shake though.
    What website do you order from? I never thought of it due to duty but I could order a bunch and try it when my stocks run low