Woohoo Underoos!

• Over the winter I'd realized the woeful state of my underwear drawer, and went out to buy some replacements.

Either I under-estimated the spread of my backside or over-estimated the stretch in modern fibers, because my newly-acquired pantaloons just were NOT up to the challenge.

Today laundry day coincided with weigh-in day and I decided to check my progress. . .

I still have one pair of holdouts, but the rest are sittin' pretty!

• Congrats on fitting into your undies! ;-)
  • HAHA i noticed last night while walking that my underroos are way too big .. i guess thats a good problem to have
  • Thanks Betty!

And Nik--walking is NOT the time to realize that your underneaths are heading underground!!!
  • Congrats with such a great discover!! Amazing news for you;-)
  • Quote: Congrats with such a great discover!! Amazing news for you;-)
    Thanks!! Probably, it should have stayed amazing news *to* me, but if you can't mention the state of your unmentionables with internet strangers, what CAN you share?

• I haven't caved in and bought new underwear yet even though I am down nearly 3 sizes in jeans...I have saggy butt like whoa! I am holding off until I feel comfortable buying ones that I know will fit and not be tight - - I am terrified of feeling "tight" even if it is a smaller size tight, it scares me. I am getting such a euphoria feeling from things FINALLY feeling lose that tight is terrifying.
  • Good job on fitting into your underoos! Woohoo! I know that feeling too well. Just one more pair to squeeze into before I can allow myself to buy new ones again. :P
  • The underwear situation was where I knew I was heading into "high" territory again as my "bigger" underwear were tight. Happy to say that the bigger ones fit perfect and the smaller ones aren't super tight. So, yes... making progress.
  • Quote: The underwear situation was where I knew I was heading into "high" territory again as my "bigger" underwear were tight. Happy to say that the bigger ones fit perfect and the smaller ones aren't super tight. So, yes... making progress.
    Wow! I see from your tracker you aren't just 'making progress'--you're crushing it!
  • Way to go! It is the little things (read: undies) in life!
  • Lol! Too true!!!