June 2014 MRC

You're on Page 4 of 6
Go to
  • Hey!
    I'm back again! I guess I enjoyed been thin too much. I put on a few pounds but I'm back on program.I swear I am going to find a way to keep it off this time! It sounds like you girls are doing great! Glad to be back on program!
  • Quote: congrats patzi, I go Friday for my first weigh in for maintenance!

Its so nice to have that skinny feeling back again!
    You are my inspiration, Skelley and Patsy!
  • Went in Friday for my first maintenance weigh in and I was down another 1/2 lb woot woot so I'm currently five lbs under my maintenance weight too Patzi, I finally made it
  • Hey Skelley...

I am sooooo happy for you. You are doing fantastic.

I had maintenance weigh in and lost 1/2 pound putting me at 5 1/2 pounds under goal, so I will take that and run..I usually weigh in on a Tuesday, but had an appt. tomorrow, so did it today.

I was talking to a woman while waiting that lost 87 pounds.. She showed me before and after pictures... She is on maintenance , also.

It is a good program, if you work it.. If done correctly you will make it to maintenance.

Cmarty.. Glad to see you are back on program.. If you know why you gained, handle that situation and you will be on your way. Plus we are here if you run
    into a problem.

Wishing y'all a great weigh in week and remember, think thin.

Patzi
  • Quote: Hey Skelley...

I am sooooo happy for you. You are doing fantastic.

I had maintenance weigh in and lost 1/2 pound putting me at 5 1/2 pounds under goal, so I will take that and run..I usually weigh in on a Tuesday, but had an appt. tomorrow, so did it today.

I was talking to a woman while waiting that lost 87 pounds.. She showed me before and after pictures... She is on maintenance , also.

It is a good program, if you work it.. If done correctly you will make it to maintenance.

Cmarty.. Glad to see you are back on program.. If you know why you gained, handle that situation and you will be on your way. Plus we are here if you run
    into a problem.

Wishing y'all a great weigh in week and remember, think thin.

Patzi
    You girls are doing great! I weigh in on Friday...looking forward to some good news!
  • Thanks Cmarty and you can do this! I weigh in Saturday for maintenance
  • I have been on program for 3 weeks now and just lost 10 pounds. I do 4 HNS/day and only fish oil and multivitamins. Is losing 10 pounds in 3 weeks normal or is it too slow? Also what do you guys think about fat and card blocker?
    Thank you!
  • Hi All,
    I've been away for 3 weeks, youngest graduated from high school, big family gathering for that celebration, then a trip to Kauai with all 4 girls (all adults now!) and a couple of their friends, plus hubby. We back packed for 5 days and spent 5 days at the resort. I think I lost during the backpacking part and gained back what I lost during the resort time (no scale to check). I'm back home and starting the green menu today. My weigh in this morning showed no gain from my last weigh in before the trip, so I'm happy with that. Now it's time to get back on track and get to goal weight. I had a great time, but it's good to be back. I know the next week will take a lot of focus to get back in the groove, but it will be worth it!
  • Hello everyone. I am new, today is my first day of the blue menu. I miss the cottage cheese but everything else seems ok.

I did wake up today with a ferocious headache.
  • Quote: Hello everyone. I am new, today is my first day of the blue menu. I miss the cottage cheese but everything else seems ok.

Welcome! The first two weeks are the most difficult, so don't be shy about logging on here frequently for encouragement!

Quote: I have been on program for 3 weeks now and just lost 10 pounds. I do 4 HNS/day and only fish oil and multivitamins. Is losing 10 pounds in 3 weeks normal or is it too slow? Also what do you guys think about fat and card blocker?
    Thank you!
    That seems right on track to me! You're doing great!
  • Quote: I have been on program for 3 weeks now and just lost 10 pounds. I do 4 HNS/day and only fish oil and multivitamins. Is losing 10 pounds in 3 weeks normal or is it too slow? Also what do you guys think about fat and card blocker?
    Thank you!
    Yes you are on track and doing great! I use fat and carb blocker only for an emergency. ( like when I eat something with a lot of fat)
  • Quote: Hello everyone. I am new, today is my first day of the blue menu. I miss the cottage cheese but everything else seems ok.

Welcome, you can do this! Good luck!

The headache is normal once you start the diet. I think it is from not having sugar and caffeine Good luck!
  • Quote: Hi All,
    I've been away for 3 weeks, youngest graduated from high school, big family gathering for that celebration, then a trip to Kauai with all 4 girls (all adults now!) and a couple of their friends, plus hubby. We back packed for 5 days and spent 5 days at the resort. I think I lost during the backpacking part and gained back what I lost during the resort time (no scale to check). I'm back home and starting the green menu today. My weigh in this morning showed no gain from my last weigh in before the trip, so I'm happy with that. Now it's time to get back on track and get to goal weight. I had a great time, but it's good to be back. I know the next week will take a lot of focus to get back in the groove, but it will be worth it!
    Welcome back, Raven!
  • Thank you cmarty for your reply. Have you tried their other herbs? MRC 6 and all? I am 21 years old and kind of scared that it would damage or do something to my metabolism or my body. Thanks in advance.