300+ And Getting Fit After 40 # 322

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • I made it! POP with no problems. Now on to day two!

Let's try for a POP weekend. We can all use one.

Woke up with a sore lower back. Guess I'll do my exercises and baby it a bit. It's a lovely day here and I plan to pack up the dog and my long neglected x-stitch and go to the park.
  • Great job on being pop Judy!!
    I agree let's have a pop weekend!!!
    I plan on lots of yard work today and a bit of housework.
  • Saturday was pop. Today is planned and should be pop!! Fasting labs in the a.m. I will sure miss my coffee!!!
    Looks like rain so I may take a day off from exercise.
  • I had a POP weekend. Lunch is packed for tomororow. I even made it to the pool yesterday.

Let's do this!
  • I didn't have a POP weekend. BAD choice on Sat. used up way more of my extra points than I'm comfortable with but today is POP and I still have daily points left to use. It's too late, and I'm not hungry so I'm not eating them. I'll have to be careful tomorrow morning though. It could make me really hungry in the morning.

Good job Deb and Carol!
  • Pop weekend plus exercise both days.
  • 2 in a row POP!!!!
    Trying for three today.
  • Woohoo judy
  • Went to the dr yeaterday and was told I'm prediabetic. No messing around I have to get this weight off!!
  • I'm walking daily and really can tell it. My food has been pop and scales are showing it. I really wish I had done measurements.
    I have a NSV , I bought panties in jan and they were tight. Put them away and put a pair on Monday fory dr visit and they fit fine now!!!
  • Nice NSV Deb. Good job!

POP again yesterday!
  • Pop day again!! Woohoo!!
    Glucose is still a bit high in the am. The rest of the day numbers are perfect. Guess I will figure it out.
  • Still POP and getting my steps in each day - always worry about adding the next 500 each week but so far so good.

Let's do this!
  • Down 1.4 lbs and feeling comfortable with my points. Considering I had a total "Can I eat all of my extra points in one day?" day last week I am thrilled.

Great job Carol and Deb!!!
  • Hi Everyone,

It's exam time and I'm busier that I usually am, so, this has implications for my diet. If I don't eat breakfast before I leave, even just a banana in the car, I will either not eat all day or will stop and eat a pile of rubbish instead, often eating more because I am hungry.

I was really challenged in the earlier part of the week, even though I struggled and stuck to my plan without any misdemeanours, the scale just wasn't shifting. It was very disheartening because there was no reason for it (not *that* time of the month, still drinking like a fish - water ..., etc).

However, got on scales today - my weigh-in day to find I am 1.4kgs down - Three whole pounds!!!!

I am so pleased that I persisted.

Whilst I've not been posting, I have tried to make an effort and at least lurk - Dgramie, I'm sorry to hear of your family illnesses and Lost - I've got my hand reaching out but we missing each other - hang in there. Gggirls and J-ann - so pleased to see you again, it seems like ages since I've seen you.

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend. I've been invited to join a new research project, so (no surprise) have a bit of work to do.

The only issue I keep sticking my head in the and about is exercise. I need to get myself moving.

Take care, Bek.