CONFUSED Wanting to post my weight loss ticker

• How do I put up my weight loss ticker that shows where I started and where I am now?? I am new here. I can't seem to find the right place to do this!

Jeannie
  • A rule instituted to avoid some of the problems with SPAMMERS requires that you've registered for 20 days and have made 20 posts before it's possible to post a weight loss ticker.

Enjoy the different threads - the 20 days will pass quickly.
  • Thank you sir. I have no doubt it will pass quickly. I shall mark it here on my wall.

Day three....... 111
  • Hi there, I've passed the 20 days and I think also the 20 post mark, but don't see the signature option in my CP. Is it automatic, or is it something I need to request?

Thanks in advance!
  • In your profile,
    Sometime today, about an hour after the exact hour when you registered, the [UserCP] pull down will show a signature option.

Nope, there's nothing else for you to do except wait for that hour.
  • The option was automatic for me. Few days after passing the post and join date prerequisites.
  • Quote: In your profile,
    Sometime today, about an hour after the exact hour when you registered, the [UserCP] pull down will show a signature option.

Nope, there's nothing else for you to do except wait for that hour.
    Ahh, thanks so much! For some reason in my head I thought I had joined on May 6 - this clears it up. Appreciate it!
  • OK, good to know...I was wondering about that myself. Joined end of May.
    Thank you for posting!