Celebrating "Not Cheating" on the diet!

• I am on Optifast, the Full Fast (5 shakes a day, total of 800 calories - no food).
    The program includes a weekly group meeting and every week I am astonished by how many people "cheat" on the program....Eating fried foods, desserts, ALCOHOL which is a huge no-no on the program...

I am the "odd" one because I haven't cheated. Honestly, they have all cheated a few times...some cheat weekly.

I have been doing this diet since April 4th, 2014 and am proud that I have stuck to it. It has not been easy....but cheating and resetting the Ketosis process just doesn't feel worth it to me. Considering the amount of cost associated with the program, any cheat is going to slow the weight loss, it doesn't feel worth wasting the money!

Anyone else sticking to their guns?
    What has been the most tempting thing you have passed up? I nearly attacked my husband for his cheeseburger the first week in!
  • Shout out to you Nibog! Not cheating is a liberating experience! I have not cheated not even once since January 27 2014 And although I am not on optifast, I am on a different program, I have lost weight and rediscovered my happier non food abuser self! Keep up the good work . You are worth it!
  • Thank you!!! It does feel good...also feels like I am coming off an addiction

"Hello, My name is Jenna...I have not "used" (eaten!) in 38 days..."
  • Big congrats and kudos to you and your progress.
  • Way to go, nibog!
    So proud of you for not cheating!
    Once I get started I will follow in your footsteps as I don't want to waste my time, health, or dollars!

Those who cheat are only cheating themselves!