Going to lose 100lbs+!

• I am a habitual offender of Weight Watchers, having joined and quit the program many times since the last 10 years or so . I have been steadily putting on weight over the years, finally passing 200 lbs when I was pregnant with my oldest kid, stayed around 230 until my second pregnancy, and now at 261. My goal is 150 and I am 5'9 (which I am happy to see quite a few 5'9ers posting on this forum!).

I will be doing Weight Watchers with the old materials I have, and hope that by hanging out here I will keep myself in line and finally get back down to my goal that I've been dreaming about for 10 years now!
  • Welcome fellow tall Floridian chick!

YOU CAN DO IT!
  • Welcome, just make a lifestyle change of eat less, move more and you'll get there. Weight watchers has a million success stories just stick with what they are teaching you and you'll never have a weight problem again.

I imagine you have a Fitbit? Lots of weight watchers are wearing them. This device can sync with myfitnesspal a free app making it soooo easy to track your calories consumed and your daily calories burned.