May WW Chat

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Quote: Lost 1.2 pounds at my weigh in which was good. But, it is getting to be really difficult since I am not supposed to bear weight on my left leg. Sitting around all the time isn't fun. I was able to use my rower if my knee didn't hurt...but now it has started hurting some so I'm not even using the rower right now. It has just been a struggle.
    It must be soooo frustrating to not be able to move like you want to. I hope you heal up quick. Don't give up, you have come so far. You know I went to a workshop today, and they used the GPS analogy. It can be used here too. You are heading for your destination, and you have a little roadblock. The GPS would never say, stop give up, no it was say "recalculating, recalculating. . ." So somehow you will figure something out, hang in there.
  • I made another self discovery. . .I still use food when I am stressed out. Not as much as I used to. . . but I do. Yesterday I ate in the evening even though I had no points left. I was not hungry. I just started picking food. Some pretzels. . .then a piece of cheese. . .then a frozen yogurt pop. It all added up to 6 points, but still. A "normal" person won't gain, but I'm not normal

I had to do something that was making me stressed out, and that was driving me to eat. It was like an alien took over my body. It all worked out fine, but the scale might not be moving this week, and I have nobody to blame but myself.
  • I noticed that, too Serenity. I still do that some myself. Not as much as before, but I do sometimes.

I woke up with a fever and sore throat today so didn't get to go to physical therapy. And my activity was virtually nothing so I'm going to end up burning under 1400 calories. I've done OK on eating though so it's OK.
  • WI lost 1 more lb; making a total of 30 lbs since I began. I guess only using 6 weeklies but having more activity points kept it all in check.
  • How's everyone doing? I have no special plans for the weekend that includes extra special food and I'm glad.

Today is my TGIF Day! 7 points saved 3 oz of vodka to use in some diet orange soda with lots of crushed ice. Reminds me of summer.

Hopefully will get in lots of walking in the nearby state park done this weekend. My favorite thing to do.

Enjoy!
  • Memorial Day weekend in the US- 3 days off work, and lots of invitations from friends to attend BBQs, brunches, dinners... all focused on drinking, of course. I weigh in Saturday and then basically use all my weekly points that night, or even day drinking as it happened this past weekend. Argghh. Too much, "I haven't seen you forever, let's meet up for a drink!"

I'm racking up activity points in hopes of counteracting the weekend. Fingers crossed for Saturday.
  • mietuk, great attitude! I was able to stay on point over the weekend and actually get some extra exercise in! So this weigh in I actually lost 2.5 lbs which is huge or me. LOL

But, tonight I am going out with the girls, and drinking is definitely on the menu, maybe even two. I really need a drink with the week I'm having. I will try to be as low carb as possible but am definitely going to use weeklies tonight. Hopefully whatever I gain from tonight, I will get off by next WI.

Stay strong peeps.
  • I weighed in today and was at 168.2 losing 3 pounds over 2 weeks. I've been sick so I think some of that is water weight loss and will come back when I'm eating more. Still, I'm glad to be in the 160s.
  • Hello, All! May I please join you?

I'm new to the site but excited to be here. I have my weigh in tomorrow morning. I am finishing my first month on WW and am down just over 7 pounds now. I did great the first two weeks but then went on vacation (uh oh) and only had a .4 loss last week. But the way I see it, I was on vacation and the scale is still moving in the right direction. LOL

I hope you have a lovely weekend and don't mind my joining!

Take care!
    Aileen
  • Hi! .4 on a vacation week is great.
  • LovieLee! The more the merrier! Today is the last day of May, so join us on the June thread too!

Koshka, I hope you are well soon. I can never figure out how the weight comes off.

I'm doing well eating wise. Personal life could be a tad better but praying it all works out.