May WATP Leslie Sansone

You're on Page 3 of 11
Go to
  • One mile walk and kick and one mile walk and jog. These are oldies. I think I am going to give a few away but if any one here would lke them I would be glad go mail the to you.
  • I think I'm good with my massive pile of Leslie DVDs! But thanks! Tomorrow is my day off since I'm up so late from the night class. One more of that class and only three weeks of regular school left! I'm going to be traveling a lot this summer so I'm figuring out how to get my Leslie in!
  • Quote:
    One more of that class and only three weeks of regular school left! I'm going to be traveling a lot this summer so I'm figuring out how to get my Leslie in!
    That will be challenging.
  • 3mi party.
  • 2mi walk this way.
  • Took an outside walk today with the dogs. Watching my DS's dogs for just today. We want three miles and dogs are pooped! It is a perfect temperature but it is so humid that we were drenched. I planked when I got home but now have to rush away for errands.
  • Thinking about outdoor walking, too, but it was in the 30's this morning.
  • Should have said I usually walk outdoors when I don't need a coat.
  • 3mi party songs.
  • Mile one and five of five really big miles.
  • Quote: Thinking about outdoor walking, too, but it was in the 30's this morning.
    Wow! In May! It was 72 when we left at 8am and it seems like it went up to 79 by the time we returned.
  • Day off.
  • Happy Mother's Day Carol! You must get a lot of cards with all your kids!
    I did three Ultimate Miles today. My DH was surprised I didn't take the day off since it was Mother's Day and I said oh no, it makes my day to be able to walk. Good thing we ate out two big meals and I'm stuffed!
  • Three mile Party! Today is unofficial senior skip day, so about 90% of my students won't be there. They graduate in a week, so they are "done" in mind anyway.
  • I had ten for dinner yesterday, 2 boys and their families. It was one of the boy's birthdays on Fri. He was born the day after mother's day in 1977.