MAY 2014 starters

You're on Page 5 of 25
Go to
  • Tracker CHECK... Lets get this party started!
  • Quote: I had my first weigh in and I lost 10 pounds! About half fat, half water or so says the fancy scale. I have never lost more than 8 on a first week of anything. I'm excited to keep going and see what happens! Of course, I could have the big loss then nothing, but it's still 10 gone! Amazing. I had almost given up on losing weight. I can't believe it worked so well so quickly!
    Congratulations on the loss!
  • Happy Mother's Day to all the moms
  • Ideal App
    Quote: Also wish they had an IP app... Would make journal inputs easier.
    Hi Mae.

There is an app... I am not sure what it is called.. I searched for it awhile back on my android phone. There is a cost to it and I've heard mixed reviews about it. From reading the other threads, people seem to favor just using myfitnesspal or spark people.
  • IP Sheet Date
    Quote: THANKS!!

I would STILL like to hear from a few of the others as to the date of your P1 sheet... unfortunately, not all coaches update their materials as quickly as others. So still curious if there is in fact a newer sheet. (Heard that from someone else on another forum, but was not able to get confirmation!)
    My sheet also is December 2013. Hope that helps
  • Quote: I had my first weigh in and I lost 10 pounds! About half fat, half water or so says the fancy scale. I have never lost more than 8 on a first week of anything. I'm excited to keep going and see what happens! Of course, I could have the big loss then nothing, but it's still 10 gone! Amazing. I had almost given up on losing weight. I can't believe it worked so well so quickly!
    WOW - Congrats on the loss
  • So I think I jinxed myself in my last post. I started Tuesday and was feeling so energetic and really clear minded and positive. Then Friday afternoon a light to medium headache started. I got through the day fine but went to bed a bit early. Then Saturday came and I felt like I had the flu. Headache, tired, and just not feeling great. I tried to motor through, but by 8PM my headache was so bad I just went to bed. I read about the 'keto-flu' and am hoping that this is what it was. I woke up today (with 11 hours sleep in) and am feeling much better. I read that I might not be adding enough salt so am going to try to up that a little bit. Hopefully the fat burning is now on!
  • Scotian Sweetie, it hit me on the third day too (the first time I tried IP). I was so sick, actually threw up -- sorry if that is TMI. I would suggest taking in the drinks and shakes . . . be gentle with yourself. My coach gave me soups and other things that just didn't sit well the first week or so. (Doing a reboot now -- and didn't get sick at all). The good thing is, after I went through the Keto-flu, I felt fantastic. Hope you feel better!
  • Hi everyone just started IP on Thursday (May 8th) been feeling great and dreading the "flu" everyone keeps talking about. I'm excited for my first weight in.
  • Quote: WOW - Congrats .the loss
    Thanks Scotian! Keeping fingers crossed it wasn't a fluke... I have felt really okay, just tired. I think you're right about the salt - get enough and you should not have headaches. I made the mistake of taking a "Non-Drowsy" Zyrtec because I think I overdosed on Vitamin D (IPVitamins and my own supplement) and was itchy... I've been woozy and "drunk" for almost 24 hours! Haha!
  • Just started on May 8th! At my highest weight of 260
  • I survived the weekend! I actually felt like I did well. I guess I will find out tomorrow at my check-in. I have stayed away for the scale this week because once I step on it I will become obsessed with checking my weight.
  • Well My weekend went perfect. I felt at my worst on day 2 which was Saturday. So I just took it easy. My family wanted to go to the drive in movies. Inside I was freaking out. I mean that is just pure torture. But it wasn't that hard. I took some IP pudding. Thought Id be ok with that. Found out real fast that I do not like the pudding. Or at least butterscotch. Anyways. I made it through that and Mothersday. WootWoot. Today marks day 4 and I am feeling so much better. I did step on the scale and found I have lost 4lbs. Water Im sure. Can't wait for my weigh in on Thursday.

• Woohoo!!! First week was a success. I lost 7 pounds and 2.5 inches in my waist. I know not to expect that much every week but it sure felt good this week.

• Quote:

Woohoo!!! First week was a success. I lost 7 pounds and 2.5 inches in my waist. I know not to expect that much every week but it sure felt good this week.

That is great news SRBJ!! Great job!! Every loss is a loss so in the coming weeks remember that today is day 3 for me... Love the ready made vanilla ,mango drink .... And the lemon wafers!! Good luck!