post gym hair frizz

• Any other 3FC gym goers that experience mega hair frizz after the gym?? Mine is when I blow dry it so I am looking for a product that is good for anti-frizz/anti-humidity something or other...

Any suggestions would be appreciated, I know I could just go to the store and pick one but I thought I'd look for some input from people that may already know
  • i use John frieda for the days when i cant be bothered to straighten out the frizz! it works for me or tresomme shampoo and conditioner are both good for frizz! hope this helps
  • it does help! thank you very much =)
  • A good hair dryer can go a long way on taming frizz. I got a BaByliss. They're not cheap, but my hair is smoother than it has ever been with any product or straightener I've tried (even the Chi). You can get them cheaper on Amazon than elsewhere.
  • Quote: A good hair dryer can go a long way on taming frizz. I got a BaByliss. They're not cheap, but my hair is smoother than it has ever been with any product or straightener I've tried (even the Chi). You can get them cheaper on Amazon than elsewhere.
    Which product, please? Amazon shows both a Babyliss flat iron & blow dryer. Thanks!
  • ooh thanks!! I didn't even think of that!
  • Invest in a good flat iron and use leave in conditioner.
  • I use argan oil after I get out of the shower (on towel dried hair), and since I've started using it I haven't had a frizz problem.
  • Thanks canadiancutie I have used that conditioner love it and the other night I happened to stumble upon the argon oil blow out cream... love it!!! wooo