Flabby thighs! HELP!

• Hi,I'm new to 3FC.. I have a qus about how to tone my inner thighs.. I'm 24 years old and I've had this "flabby" thigh prob since I was about 20ish.. I was up to 150lbs then lost to 130.. Then I got pregnant got up 190 then had my son and now I'm back at 130lbs I'm eating right and exercising but it seems I'm doing the wrong thing to tone these flabby thighs!! Any advice would be great!!) thanks so much
    I would attach a pic but idk how lol
  • Are you doing any exercise other than cardio? Cardio helps to burn fat, but it won't give you that toned look that you're looking for.

To tone your thighs, you may want to look into doing different types of squats and lunges. If you are already doing squats and lunges, try adding weights (5-10 lb). Leg lifts may also help. And don't worry about getting bulky... Its nearly impossible without steroids or excessive muscle-building.
  • For inner thighs-lay on the floor on your side-strap some thigh or ankle weights on. Move your otter leg over bottom leg for balance and it's up and down with the lower leg.Another one that is great, lay on your back, feet up heels touching while going up and down. This one also works your abs along with inner thighs.

Good luck
  • honey if you keep eating mc donalds your going to end up with double thighs, and yes it is all fat