Back Again

• I don't remember when I originally did Atkins. I do know I lost 35 pounds on it. I had loads of energy, had to force myself to eat, and had never felt healthier. So not sure what happened. "Little bit of this" and "little bite of that" I think. But after trying some of the other stuff out there (diet pills, shakes for meals,etc) I've decided it's time to get back to what actually works. So I started today. I will miss my yogurt & granola breakfast. But I figure some day I can eat a little of it again. I need encouragement and sometimes a kick in the butt to keep going. I get discouraged easily
  • Welcome Brenda.

Why not join our challenge which runs until July 4th?

And I found the "lose 5 pound" challenges really helpful when I started too
  • Welcome Brenda! Just KNOW you can do it! and we are here to listen and encourage! You can do it!
  • Quote: I don't remember when I originally did Atkins. I do know I lost 35 pounds on it. I had loads of energy, had to force myself to eat, and had never felt healthier. So not sure what happened. "Little bit of this" and "little bite of that" I think. But after trying some of the other stuff out there (diet pills, shakes for meals,etc) I've decided it's time to get back to what actually works. So I started today. I will miss my yogurt & granola breakfast. But I figure some day I can eat a little of it again. I need encouragement and sometimes a kick in the butt to keep going. I get discouraged easily
    back to Atkins!

As you said "I've decided it's time to get back to what actually works". I think that says it all. You KNOW this works and as long as you keep that mindset....You CAN do this!!! Believe it!

All the best to you!
  • Welcome back! Please do join in on our July 4th challenge.
  • Thanks everyone!
  • Welcome BrendaM. Glad you joined us!