IP Daily Chat Monday 4/14/2014

You're on Page 4 of 6
Go to
  • Weighed into today. I gained a freaking pound! I know it's not a big deal in the long run and it probably means TOM is coming or I'm constipated...but it's still frustrating!
  • Quote: Weighed into today. I gained a freaking pound! I know it's not a big deal in the long run and it probably means TOM is coming or I'm constipated...but it's still frustrating!
    It is frustrating. Hang in there -- you'll get 'em next week!
  • Quote: Good morning! It's supposed to be a BEAUTIFUL day up here in Boston....highs in the mid-70s! I'm going to take full advantage and take the dog to the beach and attempt some yard work (lots of sticks and leaves to clean up!)

Yesterday my future MIL and I went shopping for her Mother of the Groom dress for our wedding. It was fun to have some alone time together to do some wedding things and I even had the chance to re-try on my gown (the sample at the store). It's amazing how differently the same dress fits since January!! This is a sample size 10 and she had to clip it to stay up!

Attachment 46089

Attachment 46090
    ABSOULUTELY BEAUTIFUL
  • Quote: Weighed into today. I gained a freaking pound! I know it's not a big deal in the long run and it probably means TOM is coming or I'm constipated...but it's still frustrating!
    Sorry Holly I'm sure next week will be better! Here's some dancing fruits and vegetables to make you feel better!
  • [QUOTE=sunflwr816;4984053]Good morning! It's supposed to be a BEAUTIFUL day up here in Boston....highs in the mid-70s! I'm going to take full advantage and take the dog to the beach and attempt some yard work (lots of sticks and leaves to clean up!)

Yesterday my future MIL and I went shopping for her Mother of the Groom dress for our wedding. It was fun to have some alone time together to do some wedding things and I even had the chance to re-try on my gown (the sample at the store). It's amazing how differently the same dress fits since January!! This is a sample size 10 and she had to clip it to stay up!

Such a pretty dress!!!
  • I'm so excited. I am now in onederland. What a great feeling. I didn't weigh in last week due to scheduling difficulties. So I went in this morning and I was down 6.2 pounds. I even went to Disneyland for a few days and had a colonoscopy in those 2 weeks.
  • Quote: Sunflwr...so beautiful!
    Jlus...so different to go shopping now; isn't it?
    Jen...so much willpower is exciting! I, too, bring my food to restaurants. Haven't had an issue.

My NSV is that I went to check out a new clinic/coach that's affiliated with my doctor; they are awesome so I'm switching... yay! They were so impressed with my progress, planning, and enthusiasm about IP, that they asked me to speak at an info session! Wow; me a role model for weight loss! Made my day!

My new coach & I talked about the positive support & ideas on 3 Chicks, too!
    It sounds like you found the right coach! How exciting to motivate others to become successful on IP too. I remember mentioning 3FC to my coach in the beginning and she was quite negative about it. I have found more information and support here than I ever found with my coach! Good luck on your new clinic/coach and congrats on your success on IP!
  • Quote: Yay! What a positivity-packed post! Great job on the campfire event. Wonderful. And congrats on 3 weeks OP. In my experience, it gets easier and easier to stay 100% as you get yourself through situations like that campfire, so you are doing great!

I SO get wanting to weigh less than your husband. That was my first (secret) goal, too. Now I weigh less than my 13 y/o son! I was just about exploding to tell someone that one -- but wouldn't tell them since I don't share specific numbers with anyone but my 3FC forum. You are well on your way -- no doubt you will be crossing those goals off soon enough! Good job!
    I am using the final goal of losing the equivalent weight to my 10 year old! What an eye opener when that is equated to all these extra pounds I am or have been carrying around.
  • Hey all. Just stopping in to say hello and peek for a minute. Lots of new "faces" on here. I hope everyone is off to a great week and enjoying the warming weather.
  • Quote: I'm so excited. I am now in onederland. What a great feeling. I didn't weigh in last week due to scheduling difficulties. So I went in this morning and I was down 6.2 pounds. I even went to Disneyland for a few days and had a colonoscopy in those 2 weeks.
    Congratulations on Onederland! That is a wonderful accomplishment
  • Quote: I'm so excited. I am now in onederland. What a great feeling. I didn't weigh in last week due to scheduling difficulties. So I went in this morning and I was down 6.2 pounds. I even went to Disneyland for a few days and had a colonoscopy in those 2 weeks.
    CONGRATULATIONS - it is a great feeling, isn't it! Just hang in there so that you NEVER see anything begin with a "2". Wonder if the colonoscopy had a + or a - affect....not something you have to worry about since that is about a once in 10 year sort of thing no one is anxious to repeat.
  • Today was my unofficial Onederland day - official weigh-in is Wednesday
  • Way To Go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote: Today was my unofficial Onederland day - official weigh-in is Wednesday

WAY TO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Quote: Today was my unofficial Onederland day - official weigh-in is Wednesday
    Hurray! Reaching that goal feels great. Congratulations
  • My NSV is I am back into my 33 x 34 jeans I wear men's jeans as I was raised on a ranch and farm in Montana and I have no hips so Men's jeans fit better I started this session in loose fit 34 x 34 now my regular 33's fit yea... I originally started out in 40 x 34 loose fit jeans ...Happy