I am at my goal weight!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Soooo awesome!
  • well done!!!! So pleased for you!!!
  • that's awesome to hear ! CONGRATS!!!
  • so here it is June 2014 and yes I have maintained! I now exercise (ZUMBA) 2 or more times a week.
    I also walk 5 miles per week and I do not ever let myself go hungry! I graze on red cabbage and I roast all kinds of vegetables to add to my salad as a crunch factor. I have actually continued to lose weight without focusing on weight loss. I focus on eating only real original food and except for my Spirutien shake and unsweetened almond milk , everything I eat comes from the vegetable/fruit section of the grocery store.
  • Very cool. Congratulations!
  • Well done Lucinda. I hadn't seen your goal thread before so just want to say now also congratulations on losing your excess weight. I think you've just helped me decide what i want to have for dinner tonight too.
  • Congratulations lucindaarrowspark! You really did a great job. I am very happy for you for having a healthier body and life. Just continue doing it, you are very motivated in doing it. What are your tips and suggestions for us that want to lose weight?
  • Congratulations!
  • So happy for you!
  • Great! Congrats and keep it up