Are there still any other guys that visit here? Section revival!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hello guys!

Things are look stale under this part of the board... are there any other guys left here? Give a call out and let's try to revive this section of the board!

Scotty
  • Welcome Scotty,

Yep, there are guys about. We tend to grunt at each other for a spell and then disperse to threads around the site.

Good idea to start things up again.
  • Yeah i still check in here when i browse the site and see if anyone has posted, i don't post anywhere alot but if their was things going on here i would join in. And hey, grunting is a good way to communicate bill.
  • Still some relative "newbies" floating around, too...

Probably more than you'd think.

LOL.

Dean
  • I recently joined and will be visiting regularly Seems like an awesome Forum/community!
  • Just joined
    I am in the second week of phase 1 of IP and just recently signed up. Glad to see some other guys here.
  • Yep but haven't been around in a while. I started county calories 7 months ago and have lost 35 lbs so far.
  • A few still here, returning. I haven't been around in a while, but plan to be for the most part. I don't post a ton though.
  • Shakin' It here boss...
    The Orange One checkin' in...

Men, Men, Men, Men.........
  • Me Too
    I'm more a reader than a poster but I'm a bloke and I'm here too.
  • Just joined and was 50# over. About half of that gone. Was wondering if anyone has heard of or from people who have kept it off for, say, five years?
  • been a irregular visitor for gulp 11 years!
  • I'm here every frickin' day. Still. But not as long as Si. Gulp.
  • It's nice to see there's other guys on here. I was kind of expecting a ton of women with the site being called ''3fatchicks'' anyways
  • I'm actually new here so I will be here often!