April Fantastic Loosers

You're on Page 8 of 11
Go to
  • I had my second week weigh in so week 1=6.9lbs week 2=2.8 for a total of 9.7 lbs lost in two weeks. I still have a long ways to go but I'm happy with the progress!
  • Quote: I had my second week weigh in so week 1=6.9lbs week 2=2.8 for a total of 9.7 lbs lost in two weeks. I still have a long ways to go but I'm happy with the progress!
    WOW!! You have done great!! Almost 10 lbs in 2 weeks!! I have my first weigh in on Thursday, hope I do as well. I have chosen not to weigh except once a week with my coach, so I don't know if I have lost any weight so far. But I sure feel good and am not hungry at all!! This is the first plan where I haven't been starving!! LOVE IT!!
  • For me week 1 = 7 lbs week 2 = 0 and awaiting the scale to go down on week 3
  • Quote: WOW!! You have done great!! Almost 10 lbs in 2 weeks!! I have my first weigh in on Thursday, hope I do as well. I have chosen not to weigh except once a week with my coach, so I don't know if I have lost any weight so far. But I sure feel good and am not hungry at all!! This is the first plan where I haven't been starving!! LOVE IT!!
    I am doing the same thing. I don't have a scale in my house. I didn't want to stress about it.
  • I wish I could just weigh in once a week but I find myself stepping on the scale every morning. I'm not sure how to break that habit because I've done it as long as I can remember. Good luck on Thursday!!!
  • Figured I'd jump in and join you guys! I started IP on April 12, and lost 6.1lbs in the first week. I would not qualify to be a member of the 100% club here, but the small allowances I make for myself (mostly in the form of the odd SF jello cup) have kept me sane and from totally derailing! I've been using MFP to track my calories and carbs, which i think is a good habit to establish for myself even though we don't technically need to track anything on IP. I also post my menu plan for the day in the "What are you eating" thread.

Anyhoo, hope y'all don't mind me joining the thread!
  • Quote: Figured I'd jump in and join you guys! I started IP on April 12, and lost 6.1lbs in the first week. I would not qualify to be a member of the 100% club here, but the small allowances I make for myself (mostly in the form of the odd SF jello cup) have kept me sane and from totally derailing! I've been using MFP to track my calories and carbs, which i think is a good habit to establish for myself even though we don't technically need to track anything on IP. I also post my menu plan for the day in the "What are you eating" thread.

For the SF jello, be sure to look for Hunts Snack Pack ones... No Aspartame!
  • Quote: Figured I'd jump in and join you guys! I started IP on April 12, and lost 6.1lbs in the first week. I would not qualify to be a member of the 100% club here, but the small allowances I make for myself (mostly in the form of the odd SF jello cup) have kept me sane and from totally derailing! I've been using MFP to track my calories and carbs, which i think is a good habit to establish for myself even though we don't technically need to track anything on IP. I also post my menu plan for the day in the "What are you eating" thread.

Fantastic weight loss!! Keep it up. My coach allows sf jello. I use MFP and track everything also.
  • Quote: For me week 1 = 7 lbs week 2 = 0 and awaiting the scale to go down on week 3
    For me weeks 1 and 2 were both over 5 lbs and then week 3 like only half a pound. Hoping for a good weigh in tomorrow.
  • Hi Everyone Just wanted to pop in and see how everyone is doing today!!
    I am doing really well. I went out to eat for the first time since being on this plan. I did so good, ordered a chicken salad without the carrots croutons and cheese that came with it. Also a veggie tray that included celery sticks and green bell peppers to make sure I got all my veggies in. I brought along my own salad dressing that I made from home. This is big victory since this is my favorite restaurant and I love so many of their fattening dishes!!
  • Doing good! I just got home from working in the concession stand at my boy's game and wasn't even tempted by everything I was serving. Came home and made a veggie omelet now catching up on the Voice.
  • Faithfully finished week 2 and was successful with a 3 pound loss for a total of 13. I'm feeling great and its getting easier... here's to a another great week
  • Quote: Faithfully finished week 2 and was successful with a 3 pound loss for a total of 13. I'm feeling great and its getting easier... here's to a another great week
    That's awesome! I'm on my third week too and I agree it is getting easier.

• I just had a sudden and complete lapse in willpower that ended in a fried chicken waffle sandwich.
    For some reason, my biggest struggle has always been overwhelming temptation when it comes to restaurant food. I want to try *everything*. SO I've been avoiding restaurants, or only going when I know the menu and have a clear plan that is on plan.

Well, I was feeling myself getting a little to excited about the smell of some cupcakes that were brought onto the ward, so I went for a walk outside the hospital. Of course there was a food truck there. I made it halfway through the sandwich before coming to my senses and tossing it.

Where is my willpower? It seems to be hiding somewhere!!
  • Quote:

I just had a sudden and complete lapse in willpower that ended in a fried chicken waffle sandwich.
    For some reason, my biggest struggle has always been overwhelming temptation when it comes to restaurant food. I want to try *everything*. SO I've been avoiding restaurants, or only going when I know the menu and have a clear plan that is on plan.

Well, I was feeling myself getting a little to excited about the smell of some cupcakes that were brought onto the ward, so I went for a walk outside the hospital. Of course there was a food truck there. I made it halfway through the sandwich before coming to my senses and tossing it.

Where is my willpower? It seems to be hiding somewhere!!
    So glad that you got back on track. Don't beat yourself up over it. I remember a quote that says, Nothing tastes as good as thin feels.