April 2014 - Turbo Fire & More Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here

You're on Page 1 of 7
Go to
  • We do all types of workouts in this check-in. We are not limited to Turbo Fire. Please join in, if you are looking for a place to log your workouts and to be accountable with your fitness goals.

Let's make this a great month!
  • I am in on this one. I am going to do the firm express starting to day it is only 3 days so I am going to add some more cardio/stretching in. I am thinking Turbo Jam, Turbo and Turbo fire. I will be working out 5 days a week.
  • fitluv- welcome!!! I've done both turbo jam and fire and love them both. I'm all over the place with my workouts

Diana- how's the hip? Did the heating pad help? I use the heating pad for 15 min before my stretches everyday. I think the heat really helps.

today- elip 45 min & ddp yoga energy
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    TF Fire 45 EZ
    TJ Ab Jam standing section

I kept the TF low impact because of my hip. This morning I did some of the hip stretches from the DVD last night.

fitluv Hi and Welcome to the check-in! I also enjoy both TF and TF. Good stuff!

Teacher The hip is still tender. It's in the back, left buttock , lower back area. I am going to do a Rodney Yee Back Yoga workout tonight. Hopefully the extra stretching will work. I also took a couple Aleve this morning to help reduce the inflammation. I'm not sure if the heat helped any, but I prefer heat over cold. I am always cold from being hypothyroid. My meds have been off for probably 1 1/2 years now. Hopefully when I go back to the Dr things will be better regulated.

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Rodney Yee's Back Care Yoga (I did the first section)

Have a great day!
  • Check in

Last night D1 Firm's Sculpt it moved fast. I am sore in places I'm usually not like shoulders and outer thighs. Am going to do some HIIT tonight or Booty Scuplt plus abs.
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: KCM's Circuit Burn (complete program premix, weights w/8's boxing w/1's)

fitluv Sounds like you have DOMS. Get some extra stretching in.

Teacher & Laura Hi

Have a great evening.
  • Hi ladies!!!

Subbed today again....it's been a busy week!

today- elip 30 min
  • Hi Everyone!

Anyone have plans for the weekend? Like usual I try to do as little as possible.

Check-In:
    KCM's Plateau Buster Cardio Mix Premix
    Kathy Smith Tummy Trimmers (standing section)

Teacher Good job on the elliptical!

• Good Morning, Everyone! TGIF!

Last night I added on:
    Rodney Yee's Back Care Yoga (a section from this workout)
    Relaxation Body Scan from Gael Chiarella's PM Yoga Meditations

Have a great day and start to your weekend!
  • Hi Everyone! How about another for Friday?

Check-In: KCM's Circuit Burn - Combined workouts premix - weights w/8's and boxing w/1's

• Hi ladies!!!

today- TF Fire 55EZ
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Lower Back Tension from Yoga for Stress Relief

Our friend Danny passed away early this morning. I am glad he is no longer suffering. It has been a long, hard fight for him. I have had a difficult time with his Cancer diagnoses/treatments. It has felt like, to some degree, that I was reliving what I went through with both of my parents.

Teacher Great job on the Turbo Fire.

Enjoy your day.
  • Diana- I'm so sorry for your loss. I know Danny is in a better place now. Praying for you and his family.

today- Turbo Jam sculpt & 20 min, DDP yoga fat burner
  • Hi Everyone

DH went hunting early this morning. He called late morning to check in and I told him about Danny. He went back out hunting but decided to come home early. I was out grocery shopping etc, when he called about coming home. I came home early to cook dinner, etc so I didn't get a workout in. I'll make it a rest day.

Teacher I agree. He went through a lot. Thank you for the support. Great job on your workouts.

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening.