Favorite Meals

• What are your favorite healthy meals?
  • Spaghetti squash, chicken and a lemon franchaise sauce (made of white wine and chicken stock) with mushrooms and capers. YUM

I also like grilled chicken and smashed cauliflower with homemade mushroom gravy made with marsala wine.

on the fish side, i love mahi mahi marinated in Lawry's caribbean jerk dressing (overnight) and grilled on the barbee. I usually have this with roasted veggies.

Lentil soup is great too!
  • I am a fan of a couple spice mixes from McCormick the Montreal steak seasoning is red pepper spicy and love it for steak or vegetables I roast. I also am enjoying the smoky maple one for pork or chicken. Simple and yum.

I love flank steak marinated in an Asian flair with fresh ginger, garlic, soy sauce, garlic, peppercorns, olive oil. Mmmmm..

Sweet potatoes cut into wedges roasted with fresh sage leaves they get crisp and yummy and so colorful to add to a simple meal.

I've also become a huge arugula fan, put a handful on my dinner plate with shaved asiago cheese, red onion slivers, grape tomatoes, fresh lemon juice, olive oil, generous salt and pepper. Makes anything taste better!
  • I like my chicken/shrimp alfredo with light alfredo sauce and my Herb Roasted chicken Lean Cusine meals, I also like Salibury steaks, Home made with mashed potatoes and a veggie and thats all I think can of right now
  • *bump*

Resurrecting this thread because I'm in a food rut. My biggest issue right now is planning a whole MEAL. The protein is easy, but I need some ideas for pairing proteins and veggies and healthy carbs, etc.

seaurchin Your post reminded me that I haven't made chicken piccata in a while! Also awesome with tilapia.
  • My favorite healthy meals right now are:
    Baked Tilapia, steamed broccoli, and baby carrots
    Salad with grilled chicken, walnuts, and strawberries
    Baked chicken, garlic green beans, avacado salad